The SteamVR app on your computer communicates with the base stations through Bluetooth. … You just need to connect it to your computer’s USB port and plug in its power adapter. If you’re using VIVE Pro, you will also need to power on its link box.
How do I disable Bluetooth on SteamVR?
Deactivate the Bluetooth communication from SteamVR Settings. To do this. go to Settings > General > Uncheck “Enable Bluetooth communication.”
How do you use SteamVR Bluetooth?
From your computer, open the SteamVR app. Click > Devices > Bluetooth Settings > Enable Bluetooth . Note: If the Bluetooth driver for the link box needs to be updated, click Update Bluetooth Driver. After installing the Bluetooth driver, restart the computer and relaunch the SteamVR app.
Can I use my phone for SteamVR?
Android/iOS Mobile Device
In order to use the iVRy Driver for SteamVR for Android and iOS Mobile Devices, you will need to download the ‘iVRy’ app from your Mobile Device’s app store.
How do I turn Bluetooth on in Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
Do you need a good PC for SteamVR?
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater. CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater. Memory: 8GB RAM or greater. Video Output: Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output.
Can you run SteamVR without Steam?
Install SteamVR without Steam, Steam account, and Internet Access. After accepting the commercial/government use license, companies are allowed to install SteamVR in the internal network, without Steam, Steam account, and Internet access. … Install and open the Steam Client on a PC with full internet access.
How can I make SteamVR run better?
If you have a Valve Index, lowering the refresh rate is the first step in getting better performance.
- On the SteamVR window that shows your connected VR hardware, click the menu button on the top left and select settings.
- On the left side, select video.
- At the top, select your desired refresh rate setting.
How do I fix my SteamVR Bluetooth?
Steam VR Bluetooth Fix for Windows 10 (might work on Windows 7 as well) for the VIVE.
- Go into device manager on your OS and make sure all Bluetooth Devices are all removed. …
- Start Steam VR software.
- Click on SteamVR drop down menu and select settings.
- Click on install Bluetooth driver.
How do you set up a base station?
Base Stations should be aimed and angled toward the center of the play area. In the ideal setup, Base Stations should be above head height (at least 6.5 feet / 2 meters), angled down by 30-45 degrees, positioned no more than 16 feet / 5 meters apart, and place opposite one another in separate corners of the play area.
How do I setup a VR base station on steam?
- Pick a Play Area. Choose a play area that gives you enough room that your outstretched arms, including controllers, will not touch walls, ceiling, or objects around you. …
- Set up your Index Base Stations. …
- Connect your Valve Index Headset. …
- Launch SteamVR. …
- Run Room Setup and Enjoy VR.
Can you play Steam VR games on iPhone?
iVRy is a SteamVR-compatible Virtual Reality headset app for your iPhone with a native high-performance driver for Valve’s OpenVR / SteamVR.
How do you use iVRy SteamVR?
To do so, enable USB Debugging on the device, connect it via a USB cable to the PC and select the “Install GearVR/Oculus Mobile App” Launch option of the iVRy Driver for SteamVR. To start the app on GearVR, tap the icon in the Android launch screen and insert the device into the GearVR headset when prompted.