To connect a Bluetooth speaker, open the Google Home app and tap the Devices icon in the top right hand corner, then choose the Home speaker you want to connect. Then tap Settings and scroll down to “Default music speaker” and choose your Bluetooth speaker.
How do I add Bluetooth to Google assistant?
Pair your device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- Select your device.
- At the top right, tap Device settings Audio. Paired Bluetooth devices.
- Tap Enable pairing mode.
How do I enable Bluetooth on Google Home?
Google Home and Bluetooth pairing
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the Google Home you want to pair on the main overview screen.
- Tap the cog icon at the top right.
- Scroll down and select Paired Bluetooth devices.
- Tap ‘Enable Pairing Mode’ at the bottom right of the screen.
Does Google assistant work with Bluetooth?
You can use Bluetooth to play music or other audio that’s on your mobile device or computer through your speaker, Smart Display, or Smart Clock. This feature doesn’t work on Bose or Sonos speakers that have the Google Assistant.
Can you connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to Google Home?
“Any of your Google Home devices can connect to other Bluetooth speakers so you can control your entertainment experience simply using the sound of your voice,” Google explained. You can even add multiple Bluetooth speakers to Google Home groups for multi-room audio.
Why won’t my Google home mini connect to Bluetooth?
If you are having Bluetooth issues with your Google Home, Home Mini or Nest Mini speaker, try using Wi-Fi-enabled workarounds like casting your audio or asking your Google Assistant for music. And now that Google has acknowledged the Bluetooth problem, hopefully the fix comes more promptly.
How do I put Google Home in pairing mode?
To use your Google Home as a speaker, first put it in pairing mode. You can do this in two ways: Say, “OK Google, Bluetooth pairing.” Open the Google Home app on your smartphone, tap the Google Home device you want to pair, and then select “Paired Bluetooth devices.” In this menu, select “Enable Pairing Mode.”
How do I connect Google Home to wireless speakers?
How to connect your Google Home Mini to Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home App. …
- Select or enter the Google account that you want to connect your Google Home device to. …
- The Google Home App should have now recognised your new Google Home Device. …
- The speaker will now play a sound.
How do I connect to Google Assistant?
On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google. If you don’t find Hey Google, turn on Google Assistant.
How do I connect Google Assistant to JBL speaker?
3 Link with Google Assistant
- Turn on the power to your speaker by pressing the power button on the side of the speaker. …
- Open the Google Home app.
- Your device should be listed in the app. …
- Tap Yes to set up your device.
- A sound will play, once you hear the sound tap Yes.
Can you use Google Assistant with AirPods?
Alternatively, there is an app called Assistant Trigger that you can download from the Google Play Store. This will show the AirPods’ battery on your phone, as well as allow you to double tap an AirPod to launch Google Assistant or Bixby.