Can I check on whose name SIM is registered?
To find SIM card owner name and address, open the SIM Owner Details Finder by iStaunch. Enter the mobile number in the given box and tap on the submit button. That’s it, next you will find the name and address of the SIM owner details.
How can I change my SIM owner name online?
Transfer of Idea Sim Ownership to your Name
- A self-attested photograph.
- Self-attested copy of address proof.
- Self-attested copy of ID proof.
- Keep your original documents handy for verification.
- Fill the Customer Application Form (CAF)
- The CAF will be available at the Service Centre.
How can I check my SIM registration status?
Check no of SIM register under your NID (FREE of charge)
- Dial *16001# (any mobile operators)
- Now enter the last 4 digits of your NID/National ID.
- In the reply message, you’ll receive the numbers of registered SIM under the NID.
How can I know my GP SIM owner name?
Dial *16001#, then a pop-up will appear on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of the NID.
How can I trace a mobile number?
Findandtrace.com is the best mobile number information provider in India, which provides SIM Type, Phone number, Address, State, Last Search history, Caller name in few seconds. Best Mobile number Tracker in India is findandtrace.com, which is used to trace the mobile phone number location in India.
Is it possible to change SIM ownership?
You can Transfer the Ownership of SIM card. You have to visit authorised local operator store. Then you have to submit few documents for address and photo proof. Proof of Address and Proof of Identity is required from both customer (Existing and new customer).
How can I change mobile number owner?
Send a message to PORT <space> Mobile Number to 1900 Eg: PORT 7777777777 and send this message to 1900. You will receive a UPC Code in the message. Note it down. The UPC is valid for 15 days (30 days in case of J&K, NE & Assam Service Areas).
How can I change my SIM ownership?
1- If you know the person to whom your SIM is registered
- Get a copy of CNIC of both members. …
- Go to nearest Franchise, BVS Shop, Service Center.
- Tell representative that you want to transfer ownership of SIM.
- Representative will take permission from current owner of SIM.