Make sure to properly connect your Blu-ray Disc player to your wireless network. Check the network status of your device to make sure it’s connected to your network. … Make sure Wireless Device indicates OK. Make sure the Network SSID indicates your wireless router and network name.
How do I get my Blu-Ray player to pick up WiFi?
Connecting a Blu-Ray Player to Your WiFi Network
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Navigate to your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup. …
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
Why can’t my devices find my WiFi?
There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to see your wireless network on the list of available networks from the system menu. If no networks are shown in the list, your wireless hardware could be turned off, or it may not be working properly. Make sure it is turned on. … The network could be hidden.
How do I connect my Sony Blu-ray player to the Internet wirelessly?
Changing the network settings of the Blu-ray Disc player
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Internet Settings. For wired connection. Select Wired Setup. Select Manual. For wireless connection. Select Wireless Setup. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why wont my Samsung Blu-Ray player connect to WiFi?
Unplug your modem, router and Blu-ray player and leave them powered off for at least 30 seconds; then plug in the modem and router and wait for them to power up entirely before turning on the Blu-ray player and testing the Internet connection again.
How can I connect my Blu-ray player to WIFI without a remote?
Download ASmart Remote IR and open it on your phone.
- After installation, select device you want to control and model to set up. …
- Download and install VideoSolo Blu-ray Player on your computer.
- Connect an external Blu-ray drive to your computer and insert a Blu-ray disc to the drive.
Can I connect my phone to my Blu-ray player?
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button. On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device. Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List. … To activate the pairing mode of your Bluetooth device, check its manual.
Why won’t my computer connect to Wi-Fi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
Why is my Wi-Fi connected but no Internet access?
Sometimes, an old, outdated, or corrupted network driver can be the cause of WiFi connected but no Internet error. Many times, a small yellow mark in your network device name or in your network adapter could indicate a problem.
What do I do when my Wi-Fi says no Internet access?
Fix Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet Access Error
- Restart Device. …
- Check Modem Lights. …
- ISP Is Down. …
- Antivirus or Other Security App. …
- Use Built-in Troubleshooter. …
- Flush DNS. …
- Change Wireless Mode on Router. …
- Obtain IP and DNS Automatically.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV without HDMI?
Plug one end of the red and white composite audio cables into the “Audio Out” ports on the Blu-ray player, matching the colors, and insert the other ends of the cables into the “Audio In” ports on the input panel of the TV.
Which device can be used to connect Internet without using wires?
A wireless router is simply a router that connects to your computer (or computers) using radio waves instead of cables.
How do I connect my laptop to my Blu-Ray player wirelessly?
Follow the steps below to know how to connect your Sony Blu-ray Disc player to your Wi-Fi.
- To set up the wireless connection, you need to start by pressing the HOME button on the remote.
- Select the Setup option and select Network Settings.
- Select Internet Settings, then select Wireless Setup.
- Select Scan.
How do you reset a Samsung Blu-Ray player?
How to Reset a Samsung Blu-Ray Player
- Make sure there is no disc in the player.
- Press and hold the Eject button on the device for at least 8 seconds.
- On the screen you will see a message that the device is being reset.
- The player will automatically power off and reset then it will show the initial setup screen.
How do I activate the Internet on my Samsung Blu-Ray player?
1. Connect the player to the network.
Getting Started with Internet@TV
- Move to the Home menu. …
- Press the ◄► buttons to select Internet@TV. …
- In the start screen of the Internet@TV service,