Why Dual SIM is not working?
Contacts+ supports most Dual SIM devices. On your Android app, go to the ‘ ≡ ‘ Menu button (to the top left corner of your app) > Select the ⚙ ‘Settings’ option from the list > Tap on the ‘Dual Sim’ option, and turn the dual-sim mode toggle ‘ON’. …
How do I make my Dual SIM active?
Open the Settings of your Android smartphone and tap on “Network & internet” or “Wireless & networks.” Open SIM cards or Dual SIM settings, depending on how the category is named on your Android smartphone.
Why is my sim 2 card not detected?
There are various reasons why your Android device won’t read the SIM card. Some possible causes could be that you didn’t insert the SIM card correctly or your Android device is experiencing a software issue. Whatever the reason, a solution needs to be found quickly when your phone says: “No SIM card detected.”
How do I fix Dual SIM network?
Go to [Settings] > [Dual SIM and mobile network] > Tap the [SIM] you are using > [Access Point Name], and switch to another one. If the problem persists, tap [Reset to default]. Go to [Settings] > [Dual SIM and mobile network] > Tap the [SIM] you are using > [Carrier], and turn on [Choose automatically].
What to do if SIM is showing no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings. …
- 5 Apps to Spice Up Your Selfie.
What to do if SIM is not working?
Troubleshooting SIM card problems
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card.
- Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM.
- Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
What is the disadvantages of dual SIM mobile phones?
DISADVANTAGE: Battery power could be reduced. More recent android cell phone have reduced much of these problems, but designs could be suffering from as much as a third, especially if they’re older.
How do I fix my SIM card not detected on my iPhone?
If you see ‘invalid SIM’ or ‘no SIM’ on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier.
- Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Check for a carrier settings update.
Why does my phone say no SIM card when there is one?
This usually happens when your SIM card is not installed properly, it is damaged, or your phone has software problems after a software update. Therefore, the phone will not recognize the SIM card and it says no sim card detected. … If these do not work, then you can go ahead and get your SIM card replaced.
Why can’t my iPhone read my SIM card?
Eject the SIM tray on the side of the iPhone, take out the SIM card, put it back in again, and then replace the SIM tray. Hard Reset: Hold down the home button and the power button simultaneously until the Apple icon appears. Then wait a few seconds and turn it on again.