After logging in to the V380 account, select [My] and click on the top avatar to enter the [Personal Information] interface and click [Change Password].
How do I reset my V380 Smart WiFi camera?
How to Reset V380 IP Camera to Factory Defaults?
- Keep the device powered on for at least 30 seconds to ensure it operate normally;
- Use something like a pin to press the Reset button on the camera, and hold it for 10 to 15 seconds to restore the settings to factory defaults;
How do I connect my V380 camera to a new WiFi?
How to Set Up V380 Camera
- Open Google Play Store, search, download, and install V380.
- Connect the power plug to the camera and place the camera. “right next”to your WiFi router. …
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera until you hear the following sound: …
- Open the app V380.
How do I reset my Smart camera WiFi?
Press and hold the Reset button located on the back side of the camera for 15 seconds, and then release the button. The camera will make a “click” sound and then the status LED will blink green, indicating the camera was reset.
How do I reset my password for my WiFi camera?
To restore your HD WiFi camera password: Use a small, pointed object such as a pin to press and hold the Reset button located behind the camera. Hold the Reset button until the camera’s status LED flashes Red three times and then remains solid red.
Why wont my V380 connect to WiFi?
There are several reasons why V380 security camera can not connect WiFi: 1. You entered the wrong login password. … WiFi coverage is too poor – IP cameras are too far away from the router.
How do I reset my IP camera without reset button?
Some IP cameras only require you to press and hold down the power button. An example are Canary IP cameras. All you need to do is hold down the power button for about 12 seconds when the power is off, and wait for it to reboot before releasing the power button.
How do I fix my WiFi camera?
How to fix a wireless IP camera not working or connecting to the internet
- Make sure the wireless IP camera has sufficient power. …
- Make sure the password is correct. …
- Adjust the IP camera antennas. …
- Make sure the WiFi signal is strong. …
- Avoid interference by changing the frequency band of your router. …
- Check the router’s firewall.
How do I connect my camera to WiFi?
Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app .
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my V380 Pro camera to mobile data?
Remote View V380 IP Camera Tutorial:
- First download and install the V380 APP to your mobile phone (use the mobile phone to scan the QR code on the package)
- Open the “Settings” item on your phone, select “Wireless LAN” or “WLAN”, search for the router’s wireless network signal, and connect to the router.
How do I get my network back online?
Unable to Access Internet – Top Five Steps To Get Back Online Now
- Call your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The first step is to rule out any area-wide problems with your ISP. …
- Reboot your network bridge. Find your cable/DSL modem or T-1 router and power it down. …
- Ping your router. Try to ping your router’s IP address.
How do you reset your WiFi?
How to reset your router to restore factory default settings
- Locate the Reset button on the back of your router.
- With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.
How do I get my security camera back online?
You can reset your home router and/or modem. A) Power off the camera (unplug the camera, or hold the button down for 5 seconds until the lights turn off; press it to turn it back on after about 1 minute.) 3. If the camera is still offline, you can factory reset your camera.