How do I change my WiFi name on my phone?
Changing Device Name from Settings:
Open Settings on your phone or tablet, scroll to About and tap on it. On the next screen, tap on Device Name, type the desired name for your device in the text field and select OK.
How do I change the name of my home WiFi?
How to Change Your WiFi Name and Password
- Open a web browser. …
- Then type your router’s IP address into the search bar and press the Enter key. …
- Next, enter your router’s username and password and click Sign In. …
- Then click Wireless. …
- Next, change your new WiFi name and/or password. …
- Finally, click Apply or Save.
How do I change my WiFi name and password?
To change your WiFi password or network name:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Enter www.routerlogin.net. …
- Enter the router admin user name and password. …
- Select Settings > Wireless Setup.
- Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.
How do I hide my Wi-Fi name on my phone?
Hover over the Wireless menu item, and select the Advanced submenu. Find the line that says “Hide SSID (Closed Network)” and change the dropdown to say “Enabled”. Click Save on the same row on the right hand side. Your wireless network has now been hidden.
How do I change my Wi-Fi name and password on my phone?
There are two ways to change your network name and password
For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap Internet. Tap the Wireless Gateway. Select “Change WiFi Settings.” Enter your new network name and password.
Why did my router name change?
One of the most probable reasons for your wireless network to change the name itself is that the firmware might have upgraded and that can reset the router to default configuration.
How do I change my 192.168 0.1 password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How do I change my WiFi network name on my iPhone?
How to change your hotspot name on an iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to and tap “General.”
- At the very top of the General page, tap “About.”
- Select “Name,” also at the top of the next tab.
- Name your iPhone what you’d like, and tap “Done.”
Why is 192.168 1.1 not opening?
It could be that the connection is not stable enough to reach the router or the default gateway is not 192.168. 1.1. To check your default gateway, open command prompt by pressing win+r and entering cmd. Then enter ipconfig command and look for the adapter that you are using to connect.
How do I change my WiFi name and password for Fibernet?
How to change Wi-Fi password for ACT Fibernet account?
- Click “Change password”
- Fill in the relevant information and click on “submit”.
- This action will change your password immediately. Please note: Changing your login password will require you to reconfigure the password setting on the router to enable a login.
How do I find the username and password to my router?
To locate the default username and password for the router, look in its manual. If you’ve lost the manual, you can often find it by searching for your router’s model number and “manual” on Google. Or just search for your router’s model and “default password.”