The OnePlus 7 Pro is currently my favorite overall Android phone, and the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G is my favorite 5G phone. It’s powerful, affordable, and doesn’t overheat. Its network, in the nine cities where it’s available, has superior coverage.
How do I connect to public Wi-Fi?
Windows: Right-click your network icon in the system tray and select Open Internet and Network Settings, then click Network and Sharing Center. Click your connection name (typically Wi-Fi), select Properties, then click Internet Protocol Version 4 and select Properties again.
Can’t connect to public network?
Can’t see a public Wi-Fi login page? Try these solutions:
- Restart your PC.
- Use a different browser.
- Disable pop-up blocking.
- Reset the network connection.
- Open the router’s default page.
- Turn off third-party DNS servers.
- Enable incognito mode.
- Flush the DNS cache via Command Prompt.
Why is my phone not connecting to public Wi-Fi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Why does my Wi-Fi connection says public?
When your Wi-Fi network’s profile is set to “Public”, Windows prevents the device from being discoverable by other devices that are connected to the network. … However, if you don’t want anyone else to potentially have access to your computer in any way, you should leave your Wi-Fi network set to “Public”.
Why does my iPhone not connect to public WiFi?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
How do I log into public WiFi on my iphone?
When the screen doesn’t appear for you, just open Safari and type captive.apple.com into the address bar. That web site will always deliver a non-secure page, because it’s used to connect to the public hotspot’s login portal. After you do that, you should get the appropriate login page.
Can not connect to this network?
Update the network adapter driver. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems. Check to see if an updated driver is available. Select the Start button, start typing Device Manager, and then select it in the list.
How do I log into my network?
On these notifications: To connect to the network, tap Connect. To change Wi-Fi settings, tap All Networks.
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to WiFi?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
What do you do when your phone wont connect to WiFi?
Why Won’t My Phone Connect to WiFi? Troubleshooting Tips
- Check Your Settings. Make sure you haven’t accidentally turned your WiFi network connection off. …
- Shut It Down. …
- Forget Your Network. …
- Update Your OS. …
- Reset Your Settings. …
- Turn Off Location Services.
What do I do when my WiFi says no internet access?
Fix Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet Access Error
- Restart Device. …
- Check Modem Lights. …
- ISP Is Down. …
- Antivirus or Other Security App. …
- Use Built-in Troubleshooter. …
- Flush DNS. …
- Change Wireless Mode on Router. …
- Obtain IP and DNS Automatically.