This device supports a Nano size SIM card. At the top of the phone, insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/Memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out. Place the SIM card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.
How do I remove the SIM card from a Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
How to remove the SIM or USIM card on my Galaxy Note8?
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray. NOTE : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. …
- Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM or USIM card.
- Insert the tray back into the tray slot. •
How do I access my memory card on my Samsung Note 8?
From the top edge of the device (display facing up), remove the card tray. Utilize the insertion/removal tool (or a paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot (figure 1) then remove the tray (figure 2). Insert the card as shown (gold contacts facing down).
How do I remove the SIM card from my note 8 without the tool?
Here are 4 few handy ways to open the SIM card slot without a SIM tool.
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in right inside your own body. …
- Using Paperclip to remove SIM card. …
- Use Needle to remove SIM card. …
Why does my Galaxy Note 8 keep saying no SIM card?
Over time, the SIM card may move inside slightly causing improper connection, which in turn, may lead to the “SIM card not inserted” error. Removing the SIM card tray may fix this temporary issue. … Before you remove the SIM card tray from the phone, make sure that your Note 8 is off.
Why is my Samsung not reading my SD card?
Sometimes, a device won’t be able to detect or read an SD card simply because the card is dislodged or covered in dirt. … Unmount the SD card by going to Settings-> Device maintenance-> Storage-> More option-> Storage settings-> SD card-> then select the option to Unmount. Turn your phone completely off.
How do I access my memory card?
Where can I find the files on my SD or memory card?
- From the home screen, access your apps, either by tapping Apps or swiping up.
- Open My Files. This might be located in a folder called Samsung.
- Select SD Card or External memory. …
- Here you will find the files stored in your SD or memory card.
How do you fix SD card that Cannot be detected?
7 Tips to Fix SD Card Not Detected on Android Mobile Phone
- Try several simple tricks. Reboot your Android phone. …
- Clean your SD card lightly. …
- Unmount and remount SD card. …
- Use your computer to diagnose. …
- Format SD card. …
- Factory reset Android phone. …
- Repair hardware problem.
Does Samsung Note 8 have a removable battery?
This device has a 3300 mAh Lithium Ion non-removable battery.
Does the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 have a glass back?
The rear and front glass is considered the beauty and hardness of the Galaxy Note 8’s design. It was designed to prevent additional damage spread and other probability. Gorilla Glass 5 has been applied for the rear and front glass.