Bluetooth pairing was made to be simple and easy. Put both devices in pairing mode, confirm a PIN if necessary, and that’s it. If the pairing is not working, it is typically because it is being performed incorrectly, or the device may need to be reset, updated, or may not be compatible with the soundbar.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my Bluetooth speaker?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
What do I do if my phone wont connect to my Bluetooth speaker?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
Why won’t my Samsung S10 connect to Bluetooth speaker?
S10 Bluetooth issues fix #1: Toggle Bluetooth on and off
On your S10 simply tap on the Bluetooth icon by pulling down the notification bar. Once you’ve done that, you also need to turn off Bluetooth service on the other device. After a few moments, try to reestablish the connection and see how it goes.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I pair a Bluetooth speaker?
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I pair my Bluetooth speaker to my phone?
How to connect Bluetooth speakers to your mobile
- Go to settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- A list of available devices will appear.
- If your speaker is not listed, press the button on your speaker that makes it discoverable – it’s often a button with a Bluetooth symbol on it.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why doesn’t my Bluetooth work on my Samsung?
If the Bluetooth is not connecting android properly, you might have to clear the stored app data and cache for the Bluetooth app. … Tap on ‘Storage & cache’. You can now clear both the storage and cache data from the menu. After that, reconnect with your Bluetooth device to see if it works.
Why won’t my Samsung TV connect to Bluetooth?
If you are still facing the Samsung TV Bluetooth not working issue, then consider rebooting both the devices. First off, power off your device, wait for a few minutes, and then power it back on. Along the same lines, power off the Bluetooth device and then turn it on.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Samsung?
Once you’ve reset your device, pair it again with your Bluetooth accessory.
Troubleshooting for Bluetooth randomly disconnecting on smartphone
- Head into your Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Select cogwheel beside the connected device.
- Tap Unpair.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Samsung phone?
Cannot connect or discover Bluetooth device in SmartThings
- Check for software updates. …
- Verify the Bluetooth device is powered on. …
- Check the Bluetooth connection range. …
- Restart both devices. …
- Connect the Bluetooth device through the phone’s settings. …
- Try to pair the phone to a different Bluetooth device.
Why won’t my Samsung Galaxy S20 connect to Bluetooth?
Problem: Bluetooth devices not connecting properly
If you’re expensing issues with Bluetooth on your Galaxy S20, begin by simply toggling the setting off then back on again. … Find the Bluetooth app and select it. Tap Clear Cache.