If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
Why is only one of my devices not connecting to Wi-Fi?
One device can’t connect to the Wi-Fi
It’s probably just a momentary network issue. Try turning off the Wi-Fi on your device, then re-enabling it. If that doesn’t work, do the same with your router by unplugging it and then plugging it back in 30 seconds later.
How do I fix devices not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Fix Wi-Fi connection problems
- Step 1: Check settings & restart. Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. …
- Step 2: Find the problem type. Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend’s phone. …
- Step 3: Troubleshoot by problem type. Phone.
What do I do if my Wi-Fi is connected but no Internet access?
The problem is then at the ISP’s end and they should be contacted to confirm and resolve the issue.
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers. …
- Reset your Router and Network.
Why won’t my computer connect to Wi-Fi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use. Make sure you choose the one that is used by the router or wireless base station.
How do I fix my Wi-Fi sign in required?
2) Change The Settings
For fixing this pop-up, you have to open the advanced settings on the Android smartphone and move to the Wi-Fi tab. From the Wi-Fi tab, scroll down to “sign-in to Wi-Fi network” and disable this option. When it’s disabled, the pop-up won’t appear on your Android smartphone.
How do I fix my Wi-Fi sign in?
If those steps don’t work, try restarting your connection to the network:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Wi-Fi.
- Touch and hold the network name. …
- Turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
- On the list, tap the network name.
- You’ll get a notification to sign in.
What does connected but no Internet access mean?
If you are connected, but don’t have inrternet access it usually means either you didn’t get an IP address from the wifi access point or router etc. It means that either they don’t want you accessing the internet or your machine is not configured correctly.
Why is my hotspot connected but no Internet access?
Head into Settings > Wi-Fi & network > SIM & network > (your-SIM) > Access Point Names on your phone. … You can also tap the + (plus) icon to add a new APN. Verify APN Settings on Android. That should most likely resolve your mobile hotspot connected but no Internet issue.