Unplug your equipment, wait one minute, and then plug it back in. This method, known as powercycling or rebooting, can fix many connection problems. Make sure your account is up to date on payments by going to the Billing tab in My Account (you may be asked to sign in using your Xfinity ID and password first).
Why does Xfinity WiFi say no internet connection?
Reset Modem. The second way to fix the “wifi showing connected but no internet access” issue is to reset your modem to factory defaults. For modem factory reset, just unplug and re-plug it. Or you can do it via your Xfinity App.
How do I get my Xfinity WiFi back online?
Restarting Your Xfinity Gateway via My Account Online
- Log in to your account at xfinity.com/myaccount using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Scroll down and select Manage Internet.
- Select Restart Modem to begin troubleshooting.
- Select Start Troubleshooting to begin your modem restart.
How do I fix Xfinity WiFi no Internet connection?
Troubleshoot Internet through My Account
- Go to the Internet Service tab in My Account (you may be asked to sign in using your Xfinity ID and password).
- Scroll down to Devices. Find the modem and select Restart Modem.
- Select Start Troubleshooting to begin your modem restart. This can take up to seven minutes.
Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet?
Sometimes, an old, outdated, or corrupted network driver can be the cause of WiFi connected but no Internet error. Many times, a small yellow mark in your network device name or in your network adapter could indicate a problem.
How do I get my modem back online?
Unable to Access Internet – Top Five Steps To Get Back Online Now
- Call your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The first step is to rule out any area-wide problems with your ISP. …
- Reboot your network bridge. Find your cable/DSL modem or T-1 router and power it down. …
- Ping your router. Try to ping your router’s IP address.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
How do I get my WiFi back online?
Home WiFi Quick Fix
Here’s the process: Unplug or power off your router. Wait 2-5 minutes before plugging it back in. Wait 5 more minutes and retry the connection.
What does connected but no Internet mean?
For those on wireless connections, you may see an error message pop up that states, “WiFi connected but no internet” which means that your device/computer is connected to your router/modem correctly but it is not connecting to the internet.
Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet Android?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent of problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
How do I fix no Internet connection?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.