For the wireless device that won’t connect: Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and your password is correct. Power off and restart the device. Forget the Wi-Fi network and reconnect to it.
Why my phone’s Wi-Fi is not working?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How can I fix my mobile Wi-Fi problem?
How to fix wifi not working on android
- Check WiFi setting and see whether it is turned on. …
- Open Airplane Mode and disable it again. …
- Restart phone. …
- Reset the router to its factory settings. …
- Check router name and password. …
- Disable Mac filtering. …
- Connect WiFi with other devices. …
- Reboot the router.
How do I connect my Huawei phone to Wi-Fi?
Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi , and enable Wi-Fi.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network on the Wi-Fi screen using either of the following methods: Select a Wi-Fi network to connect to under Available networks. A password is required for encrypted networks.
What to do if WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
What can cause WiFi to stop working?
There are several reasons that cause the WiFi stops working. It can be the problem with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your WiFi settings or your device. You can try to check your WiFi itself and the device that has the problem to solve it. … So you can check your WiFi itself.
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
What to do when my mobile data is on but not working:
- Toggle on/off Airplane mode.
- Restart your device.
- Empower the right network mode.
- Reset your device’s APN settings.
- Set APN protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Wipe cache partition from recovery mode.
- Reset your phone’s network settings.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
When other devices are able to access the Internet through your WiFi, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. As a first step, restart your device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart.
How do I enable WiFi on my Android?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
Why won’t my computer connect to Wi-Fi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi but ethernet works?
If you’ve got working Wi-Fi but your wired ethernet connection is not working, the first thing to do is turn off the Wi-Fi. … If Wi-Fi is disabled and you’re still not getting a network connection, make sure that ethernet is enabled in the same Network and Internet Settings section. Find the right network.
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use. Make sure you choose the one that is used by the router or wireless base station.