The blinking blue light means that the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device. If it’s not connected to the one you are using check others that are in the area and make sure it did not connect to those.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
How do I stop the blue light flashing on my Bluetooth?
To disable the flashing LED indicator light put the headphones in pairing mode (ie: flashing red and blue) and then press the volume down button. After this action turn the headphones off and then turn the headphones on and connect them to your device in the standard manner.
What does blinking blue mean?
Rapidly blinking blue means the device has very little battery and is charging. Pulsing blue means that the device has a charge over 50% but not complete. Solid blue means complete.
Why is my Bose speaker blinking blue?
Hello Sunny, the blinking blue light means your speaker is in discoverable mode.
Why my Bluetooth speaker is not working?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
What to do if Bluetooth speaker is not working?
Make sure the volume of your computer isn’t set to mute. Close and re-open the audio playback app. Turn off the Bluetooth® function of your computer, and then turn it on again. Delete the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices, and then pair it again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Do AirPods blue lights blink?
The fake APods Pro comes with a Blue LED light that shines when charging in the case or when you take it out to connect to your iPhone. … If you notice that there are flashing or slowly changing lights on the earbuds, they are not real Airpods, as genuine Airpods lack any sort of indicator light.
How do I reset my Bose speaker 300?
Hard Reset BOSE Home Speaker 300
- Let’s kick off by pressing and holding the Volume down button and the AUX button for 10 seconds until the white light fills to the center, pulses white twice then fades to black.
- The speaker will reboot.
- When the reset is complete, the light bar glows solid amber.
- Perfect work!
How do you know if your Bose speaker is fully charged?
Place the speaker on top of the cradle: The battery light blinks yellow while charging and glows solid green when charged. … Typically, the battery will fully charge in about 3 hours; this varies depending on the charge level, if the product is in use while charging, and the charger used.
How do I know when my Bose speaker is charged?
Connect the USB charging cable into a USB charging outlet.
- The product emits a tone when connected to power.
- The battery LED indicator flashes amber while charging.
- When charging is complete, the battery LED turns solid green.