If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my phone?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
Why did my Bluetooth stop working on my phone?
As well as restarting your Bluetooth connection, kindly restart the Bluetooth device as well. Clear the Bluetooth cache and data. If the Bluetooth is not connecting android properly, you might have to clear the stored app data and cache for the Bluetooth app.
How do you reset Bluetooth on Android?
Reset Bluetooth Settings
1: Go to Settings -> System and tap the Advanced drop-down button. 2: Select Reset options and then tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile, & Bluetooth.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my phone?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How can I fix my Bluetooth?
How To Fix Your Broken Bluetooth Connection
- Reset your Bluetooth device daily. You can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously, with seven being the recommended maximum. …
- Update your phone’s firmware. …
- Buy up-to-date Bluetooth gear. …
- Update the firmware on your device. …
- Look for a sweet spot. …
- Report the problem.
How do I reset my Bluetooth in my car?
To reset your system, delete the vehicle profile from your phone and disable the Bluetooth. Delete your phone profile in your vehicle system. Disable vehicle Bluetooth if there is such an option. Now enable the Bluetooth in your phone and the vehicle infotainment system and try to pair again.
Why is my Bluetooth and WiFi not turning on?
Common causes of this problem include: Insufficient app permissions: The WiFi / Bluetooth might be force-closing or unable to come on due to insufficient permissions to launch certain system level apps. Corrupted apks or files: The WiFi / Bluetooth apks or files might be missing or corrupted.
Can I update Bluetooth on my phone?
Can I upgrade Bluetooth version? You cannot upgrade the Bluetooth version of your phone to a newer version. This is because the wireless radio is part of the SOC. If the hardware itself only supports a certain Bluetooth version, you can’t do anything to change it.