Click or touch Troubleshoot (system settings) in the list of programs. Under Find and fix other problems click or touch Bluetooth, and then click or touch Run the troubleshooter, and then follow the prompts. After the troubleshoot finishes, close the Settings window.
Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working?
Among the reasons Bluetooth doesn’t work when trying to pair your devices, include the proximity between devices, device compatibility, interference from various sources like WiFi or radio spectrum signals, low battery, or simply because it’s not enabled.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell computer?
Hold down the “Fn” key on your keyboard while pressing the “F2” key to turn on Bluetooth if your computer does not have a hardware switch.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell desktop Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
Why did my Bluetooth stop working Windows 10?
Other times, connectivity problems occur because the computer needs an operating system, software, or driver update. Other common causes of Windows 10 Bluetooth errors include a broken device, the incorrect settings were enabled or disabled in Windows 10, and the Bluetooth device is turned off.
How do I reinstall Bluetooth on my laptop?
Step 6: To reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to Windows 10 Settings app > Update & Security > Windows Update page and then click the Check for updates button. Windows 10 will automatically download and install the Bluetooth driver.
How do I reinstall Bluetooth on my Dell laptop?
To download and install the Bluetooth drivers on a Dell computer, follow the steps that are mentioned below. Browse to the Dell Drivers & Downloads website. Identify your Dell product. Click Download & Install SupportAssist to auto defect your Dell product.
How do you troubleshoot a Bluetooth device?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Where is the Bluetooth button on Dell keyboard?
Find and press the Bluetooth button located on the bottom of the keyboard. The Bluetooth LED on the top of the keyboard blinks when it is in discovery mode and is off when the keyboard is not in discovery mode.
Why is Bluetooth hidden in Device Manager?
If Bluetooth Devices item is not present or it has disappeared from Device Manager or Control Panel, you definitely can’t connect your wireless device through Bluetooth to computer. The main causes of this issue are as follows: Bluetooth driver is outdated, missing or corrupted.