Go to Settings → General → Cellular → Enable 3G: ON. If #1 is OK, try switching ON the “Airplane Mode” for about 10 seconds and then turn it back OFF. Go to Settings → Airplane Mode: ON, wait 10 seconds and turn OFF. If #2 doesn’t work, reset the network settings.
What to do if 3G is not working on iPhone?
How to fix 3G/4G & LTE not working on iPhone or iPad
- Check your Cellular Connection.
- Toggle Airplane Mode.
- Remove the SIM Card/Restart your iPhone.
- Turn off SIM PIN.
- Contact your Carrier.
- Update Carrier Settings.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Update iOS.
Why 3G is not working in my phone?
Starting with the simplest solution, it’s possible that during an update, or simply in the phone’s default settings, the network mode (3G, 4G, etc.) … Go to “Settings -> Network & Internet -> Mobile network -> Preferred network type,” then switch to the one that best suits your phone.
How do I get 3G back on my iPhone?
- Select Settings.
- Select Mobile Data.
- Select Mobile Data Options.
- Select Voice & Data.
- To enable 3G, select 3G.
- To enable 4G, select 4G.
Why is my mobile data not working iPhone?
Your cellular data not working may happen for a few reasons. It may be the poor connection in your area or lack of mobile internet coverage altogether, a bug in the system, a physical problem with your device or SIM, or simple forgetfulness to turn on the cellular data or turn off the Airplane Mode.
How can I activate 3G?
Navigate to the home screen and tap “Settings” once more. Select “Wireless and Network.” Tap “Roaming Capability Update” and then select the “Activate” option.
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
What to do when my mobile data is on but not working:
- Toggle on/off Airplane mode.
- Restart your device.
- Empower the right network mode.
- Reset your device’s APN settings.
- Set APN protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Wipe cache partition from recovery mode.
- Reset your phone’s network settings.
What to do if net is not working?
Steps to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on Android
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit. …
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone. …
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode. …
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network. …
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card. …
- Reset Your APN. …
- Change Your APN Protocol. …
- Manually Enter Your APN.
How do I switch my phone to 3G?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Tethering & networks.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Network mode.
- Select GSM only to enable 2G.
- Select GSM / WCDMA auto to enable 3G.
- Select GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto to enable 4G.
Can only get 3G on iPhone?
From the home screen, tap Settings. Tap Mobile or Cellular. Check Mobile Data is enabled (the switch will show green) and if it isn’t, tap the switch to enable it. Check 4G is enabled (again, the switch will be green) and if not, tap the switch to turn this on.
Why is my phone on 3G instead of 4G?
This usually means that you do not have a 4G connection in your current location. However, if you were getting 4G in that location on your previous iPhone I suggest you contact you Carrier as the problem is most likely on their end.