WiFi/Network Issues – Check that your device is properly connected to your local network (either the WiFi or Ethernet connection is active and the device has an IP address). Internet is down – Work with your internet service provider to reset your internet connection.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
When other devices are able to access the Internet through your WiFi, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. As a first step, restart your device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart.
Why does my phone say offline?
Users of the Google or Google Assistant for Android may find times when the app displays a message that says “Offline. No network available. Check your connection and try again. … It may display this message even when their is an Internet connection.
How do you fix your phone when its offline?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why does my iPhone keep saying its offline?
If you see “Offline,” “No location available,” or “Location Services Off,” your device might be offline for one of these reasons: It’s powered off, the battery has run out, or it’s been more than 24 hours since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on).
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
The problem is then at the ISP’s end and they should be contacted to confirm and resolve the issue.
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers. …
- Reset your Router and Network.
Why does my phone say no internet connection when I have WiFi Iphone?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
How do I get back online on my phone?
Press the “Menu” button and tap “Settings.” Select “Wireless & Networks” and tap “Wi-Fi Settings.” Tap the check box beside “Wi-Fi” to enable wireless Internet functionality. Select a wireless network from the list displayed below the “Wi-Fi” check box to initiate a connection.
How do I turn off offline mode?
How do I turn off offline mode?
- From the Cart screen.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top-left corner to go the Settings section.
- Tap the Online Only slider to toggle between ON and OFF.
- When Set to ON, you will see the following notification.
- Tap Ok to enable Online Only mode.
How do I change offline to online?
How to Change Working Offline to Online
- Click the “Send/Receive” group to reveal the Work Offline button.
- Verify that the Work Offline button is blue. …
- Click the “Work Offline” button to go online.
How can I get back online?
Get back online
- From the ‘Touch to Start’ screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen with one finger.
- Enter your App Unlock Code, a 4-digit pin number found in the Devices section of Avius Surveys.
- In the top-right corner your device will say if it’s Online or Offline. …
- Tap ‘Unlock Screen’.
What is Offline Mode?
Offline Mode on Android. You can save files directly to your Android device instead of streaming via a network connection using Offline Mode. This allows you to access your favorite content when you cannot connect to the internet. Albums, movies, videos, shows, and playlists can be saved Offline.
How do I get my iPhone back online?
How to Locate iPhone: Use iCloud.com/Find
- Open a browser and go to icloud.com, or open the Find My app on your computer.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password if using iCloud.com.
- Click the Find iPhone app icon.
- Select All Devices at the top and choose your missing iPhone.