Bluetooth goes missing in your system’s Settings mainly because of issues in the integration of the Bluetooth software/frameworks or due to an issue with the hardware itself. There can also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from the Settings because of bad drivers, conflicting applications etc.
How do I fix my Bluetooth disappeared?
Here’s how you can do that:
- Press Windows Key+S on your keyboard.
- Type “Settings” (no quotes), then hit Enter.
- Go to the left-pane menu, then select Troubleshoot.
- On the right-pane, click Bluetooth.
- Click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Wait for the tool to complete repairing the Bluetooth issues.
Why did Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
Why does Bluetooth not show up in settings?
You have mentioned that the Bluetooth section is not showing up in settings. In this case, the issue might be caused by an incompatible driver. I would suggest you to first run the hardware and devices troubleshooter which can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings.
Why is Bluetooth hidden in Device Manager?
If Bluetooth Devices item is not present or it has disappeared from Device Manager or Control Panel, you definitely can’t connect your wireless device through Bluetooth to computer. The main causes of this issue are as follows: Bluetooth driver is outdated, missing or corrupted.
How do I restore my Bluetooth driver?
In Device Manager, select Bluetooth, and then select the Bluetooth adapter name, which may include the word “radio.” Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth adapter, and then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
How do I turn Bluetooth back on Windows 10?
Windows 10 – Turn Bluetooth On / Off
- From the Home screen, select the Action Center icon. located in the taskbar (lower-right). …
- Select Bluetooth to turn on or off. If necessary, click Expand to view all options. …
- To make your computer discoverable by other Bluetooth® devices: Open Bluetooth Devices.
How do I unhide a Bluetooth device in Windows 10?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
How do I turn on hidden Bluetooth?
Tap Settings. Tap Bluetooth. Tap the indicator next to “Bluetooth” to turn the function on or off. Tap the indicator next to “Open detection” to turn Bluetooth visibility on or off.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I fix Bluetooth Device Manager is missing?
Open Driver Manager, scroll to the end of the screen, find Universal Serial Bus controllers, try to update the Bluetooth drivers. It will help to reset the configuration. See the first option to update the drivers, right click on them, move to the next. When all are updated, reboot it.
How do I unhide a device in Bluetooth Device Manager?
You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.
- Press Windows key + X.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Click on View.
- Click on Show Hidden Devices.
- Search for the Bluetooth device.
- Right click on the Bluetooth device and click uninstall.
How do I find hidden devices on Windows 10?
If you want to view the hidden devices in your Windows PC, then you can follow these steps:
- Press Win+R to open the Run dialog.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog and press Enter to open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, select View → Show hidden devices from the menubar.