Simply hit Fn / F2 keys. You’ll notice, if you have a Dell Inspiron laptop, that if you look at the F2 key you’ll see the wifi icon on the top of the key.
Where is the wireless button on a Dell laptop?
Find the wireless switch, located on the right side of the laptop and positioned next to the audio connectors, universal serial bus port or infrared sensor.
How do I turn on WiFi on my Dell laptop Windows 10?
Turning on Wi-Fi via the Start menu
- Click the Windows button and type “Settings,” clicking on the app when it appears in the search results. …
- Click on “Network & Internet.”
- Click on the Wi-Fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the Settings screen.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi option to “On” to enable your Wi-Fi adapter.
Where do I find the wireless switch on my laptop?
How Do I Turn on My Wireless Switch on My Laptop?
- Power on the laptop computer and wait for the operating system to boot before proceeding.
- Right-click the wireless icon in the lower right corner of the desktop. …
- Push down on the wireless button or wireless switch on the top of the keyboard.
Why Dell laptop is not connecting to WiFi?
A missing or outdated network adapter driver can cause your laptop not connecting to WiFi. … Manually update your driver: You can go to the website of your network adapter, search the latest version of your adapter, then download and install it into your laptop.
Why WiFi is not detecting in my laptop?
Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
How do I turn my wireless capability on?
Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel. Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center. From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings. Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How do I fix the Wi-Fi on my laptop?
Details of the steps:
- Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. …
- Restart the router. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. …
- Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. …
- Put in your password.
Why can’t I turn on Wi-Fi on my laptop Windows 10?
Right click on the wireless adapter and then click on ‘Disable’. Now, right click on the wireless adapter and then click on ‘Enable’. Restart your PC and try to connect to the Wi-Fi network.