Find and press the Bluetooth button located on the bottom of the mouse for 2 seconds. The Bluetooth LED on the top of the mouse blinks when in discovery mode and is off when not in discovery mode. On the Bluetooth & other devices window, touch or click to highlight the desired device, then touch or click Done.
How do I connect my Dell mouse to Bluetooth?
Pair your mouse with your Bluetooth enabled computer:
- In Windows Search, type Bluetooth.
- Click Bluetooth and other devices settings. The Settings window appears.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on.
- From the Other devices section, click Dell Mouse.
How do I connect my Dell mouse?
When pairing a mouse, hold a mouse button and press the on button, hold the key in your mouse for 3 seconds until pairing is complete. When pairing a keyboard, hold down a keyboard key and press the on button, hold the key on the keyboard for 3 seconds until the pairing is complete. Pairing is completed.
How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse?
Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. If your device has a battery indication light, it will blink and alternate between red and green to indicate that the device is discoverable. On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. The Bluetooth software is typically located in Control Panel.
How do I make my wireless mouse discoverable?
Press and hold the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse.
Most Bluetooth mouses have a pairing button that you must press and hold for a second to make the mouse discoverable via Bluetooth. Typically, a light will flash when the mouse is in pairing mode.
How do I connect a Bluetooth mouse without a mouse?
- Press ⌘-Space to open Spotlight. Type “mouse” to find the Mouse System Preferences and press Enter .
- When the Mouse Preferences are opened, make sure the mouse is on and wait for it to be discovered. The “Connect” button should be blue, so you can press Enter to connect to it, and you’re done.
How do I know if my computer supports Bluetooth?
Check Bluetooth capability
- Right-click the Windows icon, then click Device Manager.
- Look for the Bluetooth heading. If an item is under the Bluetooth heading, your Lenovo PC or laptop has built-in Bluetooth capabilities.
How do I turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 without a mouse?
In Windows 10, turn on Bluetooth by accessing the Quick actions from the Action Center. To open the Action Center, click or tap on its icon in the bottom-right corner of the taskbar, or press Windows + A on your keyboard. On the list of Quick actions, press the Bluetooth button to turn it on.
How do I get my computer to recognize my mouse?
Corruption is often the cause.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select “Device Manager.”
- Find the category titled Mice and other pointing devices. …
- Right-click the mouse device and select “Update driver.”
- Select “Search automatically for updated software” and let Windows find the most suitable one.
Why is my Dell Bluetooth mouse not working?
More troubleshooting steps:
Verify that the batteries are new and properly inserted and that the mouse and keyboard are turned on. Remove and reinsert the receiver. If you still experience connection issues, restart your computer. Press and release the Bluetooth® button on the mouse and receiver.
Why is my Bluetooth keyboard not connecting?
If your Bluetooth keyboard will not pair with your computer, even though the keyboard normally connects, the first thing to do is replace the batteries in the keyboard. If your keyboard uses another power source, ensure the power source is providing power to the device.
How do I connect my Dell WM527 mouse?
6 From the list of devices, click Dell WM527 → Pair. NOTE: If Dell WM527 is not listed, ensure pairing mode is enabled on the mouse. 7 Confirm the pairing process on both mouse and device. The second-Bluetooth connection light turns solid white for a few seconds to confirm the pairing and then the light turns off.