Why is my phone not connecting to my WiFi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
What to do if WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
Why can’t I connect to my WiFi?
On Android devices, check your settings to make sure the device’s airplane mode is off and that Wi-Fi is on. 3. Another network adapter related issue for computers could be that your network adapter driver is out of date. Essentially, computer drivers are pieces of software telling your computer hardware how to work.
How can I solve my phone Network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
Why won’t my computer connect to WiFi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do I restart my WiFi?
Instead, this is how to reboot your wireless router:
- Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don’t just turn it off).
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Allow the device a minute or two to turn back on.
Can’t connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use. Make sure you choose the one that is used by the router or wireless base station.
Why does my Wi-Fi say saved but won’t connect?
In the Android operating system, a Wifi network may be Saved but not connected even when the device is in range of an access point on that network. Some possible solutions are as follows. Verify that the Android device is not in Airplane mode. … Sometimes you need to Forget a network and then pair to that network again.
Why won’t my Iphone connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
If the issue persists, try turning the Wi-Fi off and back on again to reset the network connection. To do this, open Settings, then select Wi-Fi and toggle the switch at the top of the screen. Make sure the switch turns white, which indicates that Wi-Fi off. Wait a few seconds before turning the switch back on.