Tap “SIM PIN” to activate it. Your SIM will come with a default PIN set by your mobile carrier. This will vary by carrier, but for Sprint and T-Mobile, it should be 1234, for AT&T and Verizon, try 1111.
How do I find my Sprint PIN number?
Sprint / Sprint Prepaid
- Account number: A nine-digit number which can be found at the top center of your bill and on your online account page.
- PIN number: This is the same as the call-in passcode when you call customer service. …
- If you do not have access to your online account, you can call Sprint at 1-888-211-4727.
What is my default SIM card PIN?
A new SIM card usually comes with a temporary default PIN of 0123 or 1234. SIM card will be blocked if you enter incorrect PIN code for 3 times.
What is the PUK code for Sprint?
Unlock a Sprint SIM Card
Sprint offers SIM card unlock services both online and via its 888-211-4727 number. To get the PUK code for your Sprint phone online log into your Sprint account and click “Get My PIN1/PUK1 Unlock Code.” Open the “Phone” app on your device to access the dialer, and then type in your PUK code.
How do I reset my Sprint PIN number?
You can easily update your account PIN or security questions via sprint.com if you are the account owner of the account.
- Sign in to sprint.com.
- Click on My Account.
- Select Profile and Settings.
- Scroll down to Security information.
- Update the PIN or security question/answer on the page and click Save.
What is the default SIM PIN for MTN?
Every SIM card whether MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9Mobile comes with a default PIN which is usually 0000. Another is a PUK PIN which is the unlock Key.
How can I unlock my SIM card without a PUK code?
Follow the same steps mentioned before, and in the SIM PIN menu, tap on Change SIM PIN. It will probably ask you for the previous PIN.
If you have an Android, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Slide and find the Security option.
- Tap on Set up SIM card lock.
- Switch off the Lock SIM card option.
What is the PUK code for my SIM card?
A PUK code stands for “Personal Unlock Key.” It’s a unique code that is linked to your mobile phone’s SIM card and is usually 8 digits long. You will need the PUK code if you have set a SIM Card lock and entered the wrong passcode 3 times. Your phone will become locked, and you will need the PUK code to unlock it.