PRODUCT DETAILS. The plug-and-play Bluetooth CSR4. 0 USB Dongle helps you connect Bluetooth devices to your computer. With streamlined and minimalistic design, it won’t conflict with other USB devices in space. It works at low power consumption; supports Bluetooth voice data and multiple languages as well.
What is the use of Bluetooth CSR 4.0 dongle?
Y-Tech High Speed CSR 4.0 Bluetooth PC dongle For use in Data Share, Audio Connectivity (Speakers and Headphone), and internet Sharing USB Adapter (Black) Supports all bluetooth enabled devices such as stereo headset, mobile phone, mouse, keyboard, speaker, gold plated connector.
How do I connect my BT wireless csr 4 dongle?
Right click Bluetooth icon “Add Device”, select Device and Printer/Add Device, search for the Bluetooth devices. 2. Place the headset in standby pairing mode. Once the headset is detected, click on the device and right click to select the connection.
What is a Bluetooth dongle and how does it work?
A USB-based device that transmits and receives Bluetooth wireless signals. It plugs into the USB port to support Bluetooth mice, keyboards and other Bluetooth devices. Also called a “Bluetooth dongle.” See dongle. Bluetooth adapters are tiny and barely protrude more than a half inch from the USB socket.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to CSR 4.0 dongle?
Using Bluetooth on Windows. Turn on your Bluetooth item and place it in pairing mode. A Bluetooth device can be a mouse, keyboard, headphones, speakers, or a wireless controller. Power the device on and put it in Bluetooth Pairing mode.
What is a CSR chip?
CSR(Cambridge Silicon Radio) is the company that makes the chip that allows bluetooth. Broadcom is the competitor of CSR who makes their own version. Some bluetooth adapter tells you what bluetooth chip they are using.
How do I connect my dongle?
How to pair the Headset to the USB Dongle
- Plug the dongle into a USB port on your console and turn on the console.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the dongle.
- Use a paperclip or similar device to press and hold the pairing button for 3 seconds. …
- Turn on the headset.
How do I convert my wireless Bluetooth dongle as universal Bluetooth dongle?
To switch it to Bluetooth mode you have to do the following:
- Unplug the dongle from your computer.
- Press and hold the connect button on the dongle while plugging it into your computer. If you are using Windows then you will probably see a drivers update tooltip showing that it is installing a Bluetooth device.
How can I use my phone as a Bluetooth dongle?
How to Use a Phone As a Bluetooth Dongle
- Press the “MENU” button on your phone. …
- Attach the USB cable to your phone. …
- Look for the message on your computer that says, “Add a New Device” or “Add New Connection.” Follow the setup wizard to install your Bluetooth phone.
Can you turn a non Bluetooth TV into a Bluetooth TV?
So, as you can see, it’s actually pretty easy to turn your non-bluetooth TV – or any non-bluetooth device, actually, as long as it has a 3.5mm audio jack or RCA jacks – into bluetooth-capable devices. You just need the transmitter and you can easily enjoy wireless sound at a great quality!
Does a Bluetooth dongle need a driver?
Specs and Usage. The Goldtouch Dongle is a Broadcom 2.0 adapter and uses the native Windows drivers – there is no need for any 3rd party drivers.
How can I use Bluetooth dongle in laptop?
How to Set Up Your Dongle on Windows
- Insert the Bluetooth dongle in your computer’s USB port.
- Open the Device Manager and Bluetooth will appear.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “Bluetooth and other devices” and choose the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option.
- Select the device of your choice and pair up!
Which Bluetooth dongle is the best?
Best Bluetooth adapters in India for PC and laptop
- TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC 4.0. …
- Sabrent USB Bluetooth 4.0 Micro Adapter. …
- Bluegiga Technologies Bluetooth 802.15. …
- Kretech Wireless Mini Bluetooth Adapter. …
- A N Enterprise USB Bluetooth Adapter. …
- SSB USB Bluetooth Adapter.
Can I use a Bluetooth dongle on my TV?
You can still plug in either a Bluetooth dongle or a Bluetooth transmitter. A dongle attaches to the USB port on your television and gives it Bluetooth capabilities. … If your television does not have any external audio ports, you won’t be able to connect Bluetooth headphones to it.