In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I get Bluetooth back on Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
Why does my computer no longer have Bluetooth?
Rebooting and Updating OS
The Device Manager without the Bluetooth adapter option is a common problem. To fix that press Windows key+1. It will open the settings. … One can check manually too and if by any chance, there are no updates available, rebooting the PC is the best solution.
Why has my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared Windows 10?
Check if your device has a Bluetooth hardware switch. It was also stated that when the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode, it is possible that the installed drivers are corrupted. Uninstall the current driver, then restart your computer.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10?
Install driver manually
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. Source: Windows Central.
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update. …
- Click the Download and install button.
Why has my Bluetooth disappeared?
Bluetooth goes missing in your system’s Settings mainly because of issues in the integration of the Bluetooth software/frameworks or due to an issue with the hardware itself. There can also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from the Settings because of bad drivers, conflicting applications etc.
How can I install Bluetooth in my PC?
Connect a Device to the Bluetooth Adapter
For Windows 10, go to Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Windows 8 and Windows 7 users should go into Control Panel to find Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Add a device.
How do I know if my PC is Bluetooth compatible?
Check Bluetooth capability
- Right-click the Windows icon, then click Device Manager.
- Look for the Bluetooth heading. If an item is under the Bluetooth heading, your Lenovo PC or laptop has built-in Bluetooth capabilities.
Why did my Bluetooth stop working Windows?
Other times, connectivity problems occur because the computer needs an operating system, software, or driver update. Other common causes of Windows 10 Bluetooth errors include a broken device, the incorrect settings were enabled or disabled in Windows 10, and the Bluetooth device is turned off.
Why does my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?
Among the reasons Bluetooth doesn’t work when trying to pair your devices, include the proximity between devices, device compatibility, interference from various sources like WiFi or radio spectrum signals, low battery, or simply because it’s not enabled.
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 10 for free?
How To Download and Install Bluetooth Drivers in Windows 10
- Check Your System Information. Before downloading a Bluetooth driver, you need to get some information about your system and note down important details. …
- Download the Bluetooth Driver That Matches Your System. …
- Install the Bluetooth Driver.
How do I set up Bluetooth on Windows 10 2021?
Windows 10 Bluetooth driver is as important as any other device driver on your computer.
Download & Install Smart Driver Care.
- Launch Smart Driver Care on your system.
- Click on Scan Drivers.
- Check the outdated Bluetooth driver and select it. Now to install Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers, click on Update Driver next to it.
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows?
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.