How do I remove the Samsung SIM icon?
Tap on Apps from the home screen.
- b). Tap on Settings icon.
- c). Select and tap on Sim card manager from the options available in settings.
- d). Tap on the desired SIM to change the display icon of SIM card. In this case, SIM 1, for example.
- e). Select and tap on Select icon to set the desired icon.
What does a SIM card with an exclamation mark mean?
The icon means that there is no sim present OR its damaged/dirrty OR that the simlock feature is active and the sim is not readable.
What do the icons on the top of my phone mean?
The status bar at the top of the home screen contains icons that help you monitor your phone. Icons on the left tell you about apps, such as new messages or downloads. Icons on the right tell you about your phone, such as battery level and network connection. …
What is the symbol next to LTE mean on Samsung?
VoLTE means Voice over LTE. The icon notifies you that you are now able to phone over LTE. This means, it’s not necessary in order to make a phone call to switch back to 3G (You cannot phone over normal LTE).
Why does my Samsung keep saying SIM card removed?
Fix the SIM Card Error by Clearing the Cache
Go to “Settings -> Storage -> Internal Storage -> Cached Data.” When you tap on cached data, you’ll get a pop-up telling you that this is going to clear the cache for all the apps on your device. Just tap on “Delete” to go through with it.
How do I hide my SIM card icon?
First on the list is the “Status Bar” option. Jump in there. These settings are pretty straightforward—just turn a toggle off to hide that icon. The changes take effect in real-time, so you can see how you feel about them on the fly.
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark on my network?
Here’s how you can fix mobile data not working with an exclamation mark on the network signal in Android.
5. Try Changing DNS
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Navigate to Wifi & Network > Private DNS.
- Change it from Automatic to Private DNS.
- Then, enter dns. google as the hostname of the DNS provider.
- Then, click Save.
Why is my Huawei not picking up my SIM card?
No SIM card detected fix #1: Force restart the device
These types of bugs though nearly almost always go away by doing a soft reset. Make sure that you forced restart your phone if none of the suggestions has worked so far. … If your phone works, it should reboot and you should feel a vibration and see the Huawei logo.
What is the triangle at the top of my phone?
If you see this symbol, it means that the data saving mode is activated. … If the function is activated, the triangle symbol appears in the status bar of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
How do I turn off interruption mode?
Turn off Do Not Disturb
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap your current option: Alarms only , Priority only , or Total silence .
- Press the volume down button and tap Turn off now.