In most cases, if your phone is displaying a “SIM not provisioned for voice” error message, then means that you cannot make voice calls. The most common reason for this is that your line has become disconnected from your carrier account.
Why does my phone say SIM not provisioned?
Sometimes, you insert the SIM card to your handset and it shows “SIM not provisioned for the voice” error. … You may be using a damaged, old or torn out SIM card in your new cell phone and the cell phone is not picking it up. It may be due to the reason that you are using a new SIM card that is still not activated.
What is SIM 1 not provisioned?
What does SIM not provisioned mean ? SIM is not provisioned means that you have an inactive or dead SIM card in your mobile phone and it is not registered on the mobile network.
What does SIM not provisioned mm 2 mean?
The main reason for the sim not provisioned mm#2 is because your sim isn’t activated or is suspended from the service provider or isn’t picked up by the cell phone. … The second scenario is that your sim card was deactivated from your service provider because you asked to transfer your number to a new sim card.
How do you fix SIM not provisioned?
5 Ways to Fix “SIM Not Provisioned” Errors
- Restart Your Phone. It may seem unlikely, but simply turning off your phone can overcome the SIM not provisioned fault. …
- Correctly Insert the SIM Card. …
- Activate Your SIM Card. …
- Contact Your Carrier or Network Provider. …
- Get a New SIM Card.
Why is my SIM card unregistered?
A message reading “unregistered SIM” means that a phone is not authorized by a service provider. According to TracPhone, this error message typically disappears after the network registers the device to which the SIM card is attached. SIM cards provide the connection between a phone and a phone provider.
What is SIM 4 not provisioned?
The ‘SIM not provisioned’ error message is pretty common in a new SIM card. This error message appears when you set up a connection between smartphones and carriers. This error message also occurs when your SIM card is not totally activated.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
How do I get rid of MM not on my phone?
How to remove phone not allowed MM#6 error
- Contact the carrier. The fastest and simplest fix for the MM#6 error is by calling the customer service of that carrier and request for them to unlock the phone. …
- Use the Operation Menu. …
- Do research on your specific phone. …
- If all else fails.
How do I fix mm Not on my phone?
5 Ways To Easily Fix MM#6 Errors On Smartphones
- Contact Your Network Operator First. The best and fastest way to resolve this issue is to contact the same carrier’s service center and request them to unlock your device. …
- Dialing The Unlock Code. …
- Reinsert SIM Card. …
- Automating Network Selection. …
- Updating The Device.
How long does it take for a SIM card to activate?
The time for a SIM card’s activation can vary massively, depending on what the reason for the change is – most activations take between 15 minutes and four hours. If it’s still not working after this time, try to turn your phone off and on again. If it’s still not activated after that, try to re-insert the SIM.
Why does it say not registered on network?
If you see the ‘not registered on network’ error on your device, it means your SIM card can’t connect to your carrier’s network. You will likely not be able to make or receive calls or text messages.
What does it mean provisioned?
1a : the act or process of providing. b : the fact or state of being prepared beforehand. c : a measure taken beforehand to deal with a need or contingency : preparation made provision for replacements. 2 : a stock of needed materials or supplies especially : a stock of food —usually used in plural.