If the Bluetooth is not connecting android properly, you might have to clear the stored app data and cache for the Bluetooth app. … Tap on ‘Storage & cache’. You can now clear both the storage and cache data from the menu. After that, reconnect with your Bluetooth device to see if it works.
Why is my Bluetooth pairing but not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I reset my Samsung Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Samsung?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Why won’t my Samsung Galaxy S20 connect to Bluetooth?
Problem: Bluetooth devices not connecting properly
If you’re expensing issues with Bluetooth on your Galaxy S20, begin by simply toggling the setting off then back on again. … Find the Bluetooth app and select it. Tap Clear Cache.
How do you reset Bluetooth on Android?
Reset Bluetooth Settings
1: Go to Settings -> System and tap the Advanced drop-down button. 2: Select Reset options and then tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile, & Bluetooth.
How do I put my Samsung TV in pairing mode?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Connection Guide. From the Source menu, select the Connection Guide, which can walk you through the process of connecting devices if they aren’t automatically detected when you plug them in. …
- Activate pairing. …
- Select your device. …
- Find the device in the available outputs.