Make sure that the speaker has a BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device. Pair the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device again. The volume of the speaker or BLUETOOTH device may be low. … If a cord is connected to the AUDIO IN jack of the speaker or to the BLUETOOTH device, unplug it.
Why is my Bluetooth connecting but not playing?
Android lets users select which audio output the Bluetooth device will be used for. By default, it’s set to both Phone and Media. … If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings —-> Bluetooth.
How do I fix the sound on my Bluetooth speaker?
How To Fix A Crackling Bluetooth Speaker
- Determine If Either The Speaker Or Audio Source Is The Issue. …
- Check distance of the bluetooth speaker and audio source. …
- Unpair and Re-Pair and check battery life for both. …
- Pair with another device. …
- Pair with another speaker.
How do you reset a Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I get my computer to play sound through Bluetooth?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.
Why do my speakers crackle when I turn up the volume?
Speaker crackling is almost always caused by a connection problem. … The first thing to do is to check the wire connections between the amplifier and the terminals on the speaker itself. If the wire has a tendency to get moved around, perhaps by a cat or dog, it’s a possibility something has come loose.
How do I fix no sound on my speakers?
How to Fix a Speaker with No Sound
- Check the speaker connections. …
- Press the “Volume Up” button on the remote control that operates your audio receiver. …
- Make sure your receiver is set to the appropriate input. …
- Unplug headphones plugged into the audio receiver.
How do I force my Bluetooth speaker to connect?
Make sure the Bluetooth speaker is off. Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
Why my speakers are not working?
If the issue is not software related, it is likely a hardware issue. Like any other hardware component in a computer, the device producing sound can fail. Make sure the computer sound card works properly by connecting another pair of speakers or headphones to the computer. … Instead, see if a CD or a sound file works.
How do you reprogram a Bluetooth speaker?
Press the refresh button: in order for this trick to work you need to be very close to the speaker, you start by pressing the button with the Bluetooth logo on it and holding it for 2–3 seconds, this refreshes the speakers connections with already connected devices which allows you to pair with the device.
How do you fix your Bluetooth?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
Why is my phone not finding Bluetooth devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.