Select the files you want to share, then click the Share hub icon, then click Bluetooth. Choose the paired device you would like to share your files with and wait while the files are sent.
How do you send multiple files via Bluetooth on Android?
Go into Settings tab > menu > all settings > bluetooth. Click right hand tab, select BT Send Object. Select Audio, highlight the files you want, press SEND.
How do I send multiple files from my phone to my laptop?
After selecting “Send files” from Windows 10, select your device for where to send your files, then select “Next“. 2. Select “Browse“, then navigate to the folder that contains the files you wish to send. You can hold the “CTRL” key and select multiple files if desired.
How many files can Bluetooth transfer?
Only one file at a time can be transferred over Bluetooth. Select Send To and choose Bluetooth. Select Next and follow the prompts to rename the file, choose the Bluetooth device, and send the file.
How do I send a folder through Bluetooth?
In Bluetooth & other devices settings, scroll down to Related Settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth. In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files and choose the phone you want to share to then hit Next. Select Browse to find the file or files to share, then select Open > Next to send it, then Finish.
How do I send multiple Bluetooth files Windows 10?
Sharing Files Over Bluetooth
Select the files you want to share, then click the Share hub icon, then click Bluetooth. Choose the paired device you would like to share your files with and wait while the files are sent. To send files from Windows 10, click Send or receive files via Bluetooth in the Bluetooth window.
How many photos can you send through Bluetooth?
Re: Is it possible to send multiple photos via Bluetooth on android phone? yes its possible. go to deafult android gallery then long press on one photo many boxes will appear on all the other pics as well, then tick on the photo you want to send n then share via bluetooth.
How can I share files from my laptop to my phone without Internet?
- Step 1: On your Android device, open device Settings and go to Network & internet.
- Step 2: Tap on Hotspot & tethering followed by Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Step 3: If you are using the hotspot for the first time, give it a custom name and set a password here. …
- Step 4: On your PC, connect to this hotspot network.
How do you transfer files from phone to computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
5 ways you can send files from your PC to your Phone
- Attach the Phone to computer using USB cable.
- Confirm on the phone to use USB cable connection to transfer files.
- Open Device name on the PC and open the recipient folder.
- Copy and paste the file you want to share to the recipient folder.
Can you transfer files from one computer to another using Bluetooth?
In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth. In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files > choose the device you want to share to > Next. Select Browse > the file or files to share > Open > Next (which sends it) > Finish.
How do I transfer files from my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth?
On the Android tablet, locate and select the media or file you want to send to the PC. Choose the Share command. From the Share or Share Via menu, choose Bluetooth. If you see a Bluetooth icon in the app, just touch it to summon a list of Bluetooth devices.