Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
Where is the SIM card on a Galaxy s7?
The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM card, first insert a SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole to eject the SIM tray.
Does the Galaxy s7 have a removable SIM card?
The SIM tray (and the S7 takes a nano SIM) is located at the top of the phone and can be ejected by using the included SIM tool that Samsung left in the box with all of the phone’s guides. All you have to do is slot the tool into the pin-hole for the tray, apply a bit of pressure, and it will pop right out.
Why is my Galaxy S7 not reading my SD card?
Restart your Galaxy S7 with the SD card in it and see if it works. If that didn’t help, then restart your S7 without the SD card. Go to Settings > Storage and tap Unmount or the eject icon next to your card. … Give it a few minutes, then turn your S7 off again, reinsert the SD card and turn your S7 on.
What is the best way to move the data from my old phone to the Samsung Galaxy S7?
Transfer content with a USB cable
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone. …
- When you are ready to start, tap Transfer.
What do I do if my SIM card won’t come out?
Using a cotton swab with a touch of alcohol can really clear grime from the crevasses as well. Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times.
How do I remove SIM card from this phone?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.