How do I setup my LTE router?
Step 3: Connection Setup
- Connect the power cable from the LTE router.
- Either connect the yellow Ethernet cable or connect the router wirelessly to the Wifi name and default set wifi password, found at the bottom of all provided LTE routers.
How do I activate my Telkom LTE router?
Telkom LTE SIM Activation
- While waiting for the SIM to be activated, you can insert the SIM into the router. …
- To connect to the internet, find the username and the password at the bottom of the router or use the username and password that you have created during the setup phase.
How do I connect to LTE network?
On Android (settings will vary): Go to Settings > Connections (or Wireless Networks or Cellular or Networks) > Mobile Networks > Network Mode, and choose LTE (or something with LTE in it)
What is the difference between LTE and WiFi?
Since LTE is accessed through a mobile device, its range is virtually limitless. Whether you’re at home or in transit, you can surf the web at your convenience, as long as your provider covers the area you’re in. Meanwhile, WiFi only works within a fixed location, so its range is limited to the router’s capability.
How do I activate my telkom network?
Once you connect the device via USB, open the link http://192.168.0.1 on the browser.
- Use “admin” as both username and password then click on setup wizard.
- Set the APN selection mode to manual and use “TelkomInternet” for the APN. …
- Click apply and you should be ready to surf with your new Telkom APN settings.
How does LTE data work?
How does LTE work? LTE changes the current method of moving data to an internet protocol system. Rather than move small amounts of data, as both CDMA and GSM do, it will move large packets of data and streamline the service. … The major benefit to LTE is that in reduces the latency in data transfer.
Can I activate my SIM card online?
Even if the SIM card is pre-activated, you may find better rates on the carrier’s website. Activating or registering the card online lets you select special packages which can benefit heavy international users or heavy text users, for instance.
Why is my MiFi not connecting?
If you’re having a problem with your MiFi: Reset your MiFi. … Make sure you’ve correctly connected your MiFi. Turn off the computer you’re trying to connect to your MiFi, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on again.
How do I access my MiFi settings?
Open up a new internet browser and type 192.168. 1.1 into the address bar, then press enter. Go to the homepage then click on Connection settings.
Changing your settings.
- Enter your Current Password. If you’ve never changed it before, the default password is admin.
- Enter a New Password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click Apply.
Why is my LTE not working?
To fix the LTE issues of your T-Mobile mobile device, start by removing and reinserting your SIM card, toggling airplane mode ON/OFF, restarting your device, setting up APN – and voila – it’ll be fixed as fast as lightning! … The vast majority of subscribers report that their T-Mobile LTE data is not working on iPhone.
How do I enable LTE on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE or Settings > Mobile Data and tap Enable LTE. If your carrier supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE), you’ll see these options: Off: Turns off LTE. Voice & Data: Allows voice calls and cellular-data use over LTE.
Why cellular data is not working?
To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.