Make sure your phone is running on the latest operating system by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and check to see if you need to update. Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
What to do if WiFi is not working in mobile?
How to fix wifi not working on android
- Check WiFi setting and see whether it is turned on. …
- Open Airplane Mode and disable it again. …
- Restart phone. …
- Reset the router to its factory settings. …
- Check router name and password. …
- Disable Mac filtering. …
- Connect WiFi with other devices. …
- Reboot the router.
Why is my phone not connecting to my WiFi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How can I enable WiFi?
Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel. Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center. From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings. Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
Why does WiFi stop working?
There are several reasons that cause the WiFi stops working. It can be the problem with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your WiFi settings or your device. … If your WiFi doesn’t work on both devices, it should be an issue of your WiFi. So you can check your WiFi itself.
What to do when WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
Why does my WiFi say saved but won’t connect?
In the Android operating system, a Wifi network may be Saved but not connected even when the device is in range of an access point on that network. Some possible solutions are as follows. Verify that the Android device is not in Airplane mode. … Sometimes you need to Forget a network and then pair to that network again.
How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
How do I manually turn my WiFi back on?
Turning on Wi-Fi via the Start menu
- Click the Windows button and type “Settings,” clicking on the app when it appears in the search results. …
- Click on “Network & Internet.”
- Click on the Wi-Fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the Settings screen.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi option to “On” to enable your Wi-Fi adapter.
What function keys enable WiFi?
Enable WiFi with a function key
Another way to enable WiFi is by pressing the “Fn” key and one of the function keys (F1-F12) at the same time to toggle wireless on and off.
How do I turn my WiFi back on on my router?
Instead, this is how to reboot your wireless router:
- Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don’t just turn it off).
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Allow the device a minute or two to turn back on.