Top up vouchers can also be purchased online. – visit www.ivittamobile.com and click on the ‘Top Up’ tab.
How do I top up my international SIM card?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How do you put money on your SIM card?
How can I add money to my SIM card? Usually, you can purchase a prepaid SIM card with money on it – in the package amount that you choose. If your credit runs low and you need to add more money to your SIM, you can do this at a mobile store or post office.
How do I check my WorldSIM balance?
Check your balance by dialling ‘187’. You need to have a minimum balance of 1.00 to ensure calls can be received.
How do I find my Ivitta number?
Your number can be found on the iVittamobile 2.0 SIM packaging as well as on the ‘settings’ section of your phone handset.
Can I top up a prepaid SIM card?
Your card will need to be from a UK bank and registered to a UK address. You can only top up in pounds, not pence, and top-ups start at £10. To top-up, hand over your e-top up card at any O2 shop or other store with the green top-up logo. You can pay by cash, credit or debit card and can top up between £10 and £50.
Can you top up phone online?
For In-App top-ups you will need to have a smartphone and download your mobile provider’s App from the App store (for iPhone) or Google Play store (for Android) and complete the in-App instructions. Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How do I top up pay as you go?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
How often do I have to top up EE pay as you go?
EE Pay As You Go customers will have to periodically top up their mobile usage allowances when they run out of calls, texts and data or when their chosen Pay As You Go packages expire.
How do I check my balance on 3 prepaid?
- Prepay customers can check their credit and see their current usage (minutes, data allowance etc.) by logging on to My3.
- Alternatively, freetext BALANCE to 50272 to see your current credit balance.