Press and hold the Reset button to reset. On the body of the Xiaomi router, there is a reset button. The button is marked with English: Reset. When the Xiaomi router is plugged in, keep pressing the Reset button for more than 10 seconds.
How do I reset my MI home WiFi?
How to Reset the Mi WiFi Repeater 2?
- Plug the WiFi Repeater to a power source.
- Insert a PIN in the Reset hole provide just below the LED indicator.
- Press and hold the reset button for 5-8 seconds until the light turns yellow.
- Now, Open the Mi Home app and configure the repeater.
How do I fix my xiaomi router?
You can reset the router by pressing the reset key on the back of the router for 8 seconds with a thinner object. Resetting the router does not clear the personal data saved on the hard drive, but it will reset all setting information.
How do I reset my router password MI?
Xiaomi Routers Help
Forgot Login Password? Try hard resetting your router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button found at the back your router for around 10 seconds. This will reset your router to the factory settings.
How do I reset my Wi-Fi range extender?
Locate your extender’s Reset or Factory Reset button. The button is usually located on the extender’s side or bottom panel behind a small hole. Use a straightened paper clip or similarly sized object to press and hold the Reset or Factory Reset button until the Power LED blinks. This can take up to 10 seconds.
How do I reset my Wi-Fi booster?
We suggest that you to reset your Wi-Fi Booster:
- Press for at least 10 seconds with a pencil or toothpick into the small hole on the back of the unit.
- Release when all LEDs except Power and WPS go out. The WPS indicator light will go out after a few seconds.
- Unplug your Wi-Fi Booster.
How do I access my Xiaomi router?
Type 192.168. 31.1 (the most common IP for Xiaomi routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. The default username for your Xiaomi router is (blank). The default password is admin.
How do I open my MI router settings?
Login to miwifi.com or 192.168. 31.1 and follow the on-screen steps. Setting up as a wired/ wireless repeater: Wired Repeater: Plug in the power cable (provided) to the power source and WAN port of the Mi Wi-Fi Router 3C to the LAN port of primary router via Ethernet/LAN cable.
How can I fix my MI router without Internet?
Troubleshooting Xiaomi Mi 6 with WiFi problems
- First solution: Reboot your Xiaomi Mi 6 (soft reset).
- Second solution: Turn Wi-Fi off and then back on.
- Third solution: Forget your wireless network.
- Fourth solution: Reset network/APN settings on your Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Fifth solution: Factory reset/master reset.
- Other Options.
What is Mi router admin password?
What is the IP-address of Mi WiFi Router website and its default admin login password? The IP-address of Mi WiFi Router website is miwifi.com or 192.168. 31.1. The default admin password is the same as WI-FI password, which was set during initial device set-up.
How do I connect my MI router to the app?
Set Xiaomi router step on Mobile:
Step 1: Turn on the mobile phone wireless network switch, search for hot spots starting with “Xiaomi”, at this time will automatically connect to the Xiaomi router.
How do I recover my router username and password?
To locate the default username and password for the router, look in its manual. If you’ve lost the manual, you can often find it by searching for your router’s model number and “manual” on Google. Or just search for your router’s model and “default password.”
How do I find the username and password for my router?
You Can Look at The Sticker On The Back Of Your Router
It is the easiest way to find the router username and password without resetting. You can look at the sticker on the back of the router with all the information you need to access the router’s web user interface.
How do I change my 192.168 1.1 password?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.