Click Start , type device manager, and then select Device Manager from the search results. Double-click Network adapters. Right-click the name of your wireless network adapter, and then select Uninstall.
How do I reset my wifi on my HP laptop?
Go to How to Power Reset your Laptop for more detailed steps. Wait until Windows automatically connects to your wireless Internet connection. If Windows does not automatically connect, click the Network Connection icon in the notification area, and then select the name of your wireless network. Click Connect.
How do I reinstall wifi on my laptop?
Here is how to do it:
- In Device Manager, select Network adapters. Then click Action.
- Click Scan for hardware changes. Then Windows will detect the missing driver for your wireless network adapter and reinstall it automatically.
- Double-click Network adapters.
How do I fix the Wi-Fi on my HP laptop?
How do I fix HP laptop Wi-Fi issues on Windows 10?
- Update the wireless driver.
- Enable wireless key or button.
- Use automatic troubleshooting.
- Check and reset hardware.
- Reinstall the wireless network adapter driver.
- Perform a Microsoft System Restore.
Why can’t I connect to Wi-Fi on HP laptop?
Reinstall the Wi-Fi driver using HP Recovery Manager (preferred) If your computer originally came with Windows 7 and has HP Recovery Manager, you can use it to reinstall the wireless network adapter. … Wait until the driver installs and restart your computer if prompted to do so. Try connecting to the Internet again.
How do I manually install a wireless driver?
Install the driver by running the installer.
- Open the Device Manager (You can do this by pressing the Windows but and typing it out)
- Right click on your wireless adapter and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose the option to Browse and locate the drivers you downloaded. Windows will then install the drivers.
How do I reinstall my network adapter without Internet?
Windows 10 – how to uninstall and reinstall network adapter driver without WiFi?
- Press Windows key + X and select device manager.
- Expand network adapter.
- Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
- Restart the computer and check the functionality.”
How do I fix unable to connect to network?
Fix “Windows Can’t Connect To This Network” Error
- Forget The Network & Reconnect To It.
- Toggle The Airplane Mode On & Off.
- Uninstall The Drivers For Your Network Adapter.
- Run Commands In CMD To Fix The Issue.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Disable IPv6 On Your PC.
- Use The Network Troubleshooter.
Why is my laptop not connecting to the WIFI?
Sometimes connection issues arise because your computer’s network adapter might not be enabled. On a Windows computer, check your network adapter by selecting it on the Network Connections Control Panel. Make sure the Wireless connection option is enabled.
How do I connect my HP Windows 10 laptop to WIFI?
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.