Enter https://pocket.wifi or https://192.168.0.1 into the browser address bar, and press the ‘Enter’ or ‘Return’ key. If you can’t connect via Wi-Fi, connect using the Micro USB cable to a computer, and click on the shortcut icon on your desktop. The Vodafone Pocket WiFi™ Pro online dashboard will then be displayed.
How do I reset my Vodafone Mobile WiFi?
1. Find “Device Controls”
- Click Main.
- Click Device.
- Click Device Controls.
- Click the field next to “Restore default settings”.
- Click Confirm and wait while your router restores the factory default settings.
How do I check my Vodafone pocket WiFi balance?
You can check your balance by sending a blank SMS to 131. This should be sent through your Broadband Web Portal Dashboard on your Web Browser.
Which is better pocket WiFi or Broadband?
WiFi offers high speed internet and the ability to connect multiple devices instantly and freely, whereas Broadband is a wired connection meaning that your system must be physically connected with the broadband cable. Broadband provides a much more secure connection. …
Is pocket WiFi faster than mobile data?
WiFi Is Usually Faster than 4G LTE Mobile Data.
There are so many situations where WiFi speed is much worse than mobile data.
How long does Vodafone Broadband take to connect?
Both installations can take up to four hours. Our engineers will test your service to make sure you’re up and running. If you already have an existing ONT and are setting up Vodafone broadband without an engineer, you’ll need to follow the instructions on the box your router came in.
Why is Vodafone Internet not working?
Router/Modem as it may conflict with network signals. 2. Restart your mobile handset. … Try inserting the SIM in a different handset and check if your issue is resolved.
How can I activate mobile WiFi?
Heed these steps:
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks. …
- Choose a wireless network from the list. …
- If prompted, type the network password. …
- Touch the Connect button.
How do I access my Vodafone router settings?
Open the internet browser on your device and enter http://vodafone.connect or 192.168. 1.1into the address bar. 3. Enter your Vodafone Broadband router password.
How do I unlock my Vodafone WiFi?
Re: Unlocking Vodafone Wi-Fi R216
- Make sure your device is fully charged or connected to a power supply.
- Reset the device.
- Insert your new network SIM card.
- Turn the device on. …
- Connect the device to your PC or laptop using a USB cable.
- Open an internet browser and type 192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
How do I access my Vodafone pocket WiFi dashboard?
Using the web browser on a device connected to the Pocket WiFi, enter https://pocket.wifi or https://192.168.0.1 into the address bar to open the online dashboard.
How can I check my Vodafone Broadband balance online?
How to check Vodafone internet bundle balance using the My Vodafone app
- Download ‘My Vodafone app’ on your smartphone or tablet. …
- Register your details once you install its app.
- Click on the data option tab depending on your app.
- Wait for the data to be cashed.
- You will be updated with your current data balance.
How do I recharge my Vodafone router?
Pay with Vodafone top-up / recharge cards by dialing *900# on a Vodafone mobile number and following the prompts as listed below;
- Please dial *900#. …
- Then, Select option 2 ADSL Bill Payment.
- Enter your Fixed Broadband User ID.
- Enter your Fixed Broadband Account number.
- Enter voucher pin.
- Thats’ it.