How can I connect Airtel WIFI?
How to use Airtel Wifi pack in Airtel Wifi zones? ( My Airtel App)
- Open the My Airtel app, and log in with your Airtel mobile number.
- Scroll to the ‘Airtel Wi-Fi’ tile.
- Enter the Airtel Wifi settings and click on ‘Connect Now’.
- Accept all the permissions and click on ‘Connect’.
How do I connect my 4G hotspot to my desktop?
How to Connect your PC to Internet using a USB 3G/4G LTE Dongle
- Step 1: Purchase Connectify Hotspot PRO or MAX from the Connectify website. …
- Step 2: Install your 3G / 4G dongle on your PC. …
- Step 3: Connect to the Internet using the dongle.
How do I connect my personal WIFI to my laptop?
Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
What is the default password of Airtel WiFi?
Both username and password for Airtel 4G wifi is : admin. You are advised to change the password when you login for the first time. SSID and WIFI key are written on the back of the panel. The default user name and the default password for Airtel 4G hotspot are same and that is admin.
How do I know my Airtel WIFI plan?
To view your Airtel Plan on web, go to this link and login using your Airtel mobile number. You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#.
How can I connect my Airtel 4G hotspot to my desktop?
Connect the Airtel 4G hotspot device to your computer using the microUSB cable included in the box. Then press the button in the middle of the device for a few seconds until both the lights turn on. If both the lights are not ON, press again and release after a few seconds.
How can I connect my Airtel 4G hotspot to my laptop?
First of all take the hotspot from the box and open back cover of the router, remove the battery and note down the information on it. And then switch on your Airtel hotspot router. And open your laptop and connect to the Airtel hotspot whose name is displayed as the name in the hotspot.
Why my laptop is not connecting to WIFI?
Sometimes connection issues arise because your computer’s network adapter might not be enabled. On a Windows computer, check your network adapter by selecting it on the Network Connections Control Panel. Make sure the Wireless connection option is enabled.
How do I get internet connection on my laptop?
How to Set up Wi-Fi on your Laptop
- Temporarily plug a network cable into your laptop and wireless router. …
- Open Internet Explorer and type in the URL address of your wireless router to access the configuration page. …
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
How can I share my laptop WIFI to mobile?
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.