Yes, Ring’s cameras and doorbells can be connected to different home networks within your Ring app. You can also connect some devices to your WiFi network(s), and others to your Ring Chime Pro – it’s up to you.
How do I connect my Ring Doorbell to a different Wi-Fi?
Check the Ring app
- Open up the Ring app and tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Look for Devices in the list on the left side of the screen.
- Tap Devices.
- Select the device (camera, doorbell, etc.) …
- Tap on Device Health on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Reconnect to Wifi or Change Wifi Network.
Can I have Ring devices at different locations?
Can I move a device between Locations? You can move a camera or doorbell between any Location. Ring Alarm devices cannot be added to a Location without a base station or transferred between base stations at different Locations.
Is it possible to use two Wi-Fi networks at the same time on a device?
It is not possible to do this with your PC because devices only have one wireless interface (in most cases). What you could do is to get a Wi-Fi router and connect it to your PC and in the Wi-Fi router you could set it to connect multiple wireless devices.
Can I have Ring cameras at two different locations?
You can have Ring devices at different physical locations on the same Ring account. For example, you could have a Ring Doorbell at your place of business, one at your home, and one at your vacation property. Most Ring accounts can support up to ten different locations.
Why won’t my Ring camera connect to my WiFi?
1. Check that the Wi-fi network you are trying to connect to is on 2.4Ghz – Ring only works with 2.4Ghz, unless you have the Ring Pro. … Press the orange button on the reverse of Ring for 30 seconds – this is a factory reset and broke the loop of ‘unable to join’ and allows you to start the process again form scratch.
Why won’t my Ring Doorbell connect to my WiFi?
Check to see whether another Wi-Fi device is having a problem connecting to the network. Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Ring Doorbell automatically reconnects. Turn off the power to your Ring Pro at the breaker box for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
Can you have 2 different Ring accounts on one phone?
You can give a Shared User the ability to view one or more of the devices on your Ring account. … If you have multiple Ring devices, you must add the Shared User to each device individually. Shared Users can: Answer and receive alerts when someone presses the doorbell or triggers motion sensors on cameras.
How much is Ring monthly?
Ring Protect Basic is $3 per month or $30 per year for each device subscribed (in the US). Ring Protect Plus is $10 per month or $100 each year to cover all devices at your home (in the US).
Can you add a second ring doorbell?
Can you link any Ring device to any other Ring device? Yes! … The function is found in the Ring app with the latest Android or iOS system.
How do I merge two WiFi networks?
Using a Load-Balancing Router. Purchase a load-balancing router. A load-balancing router combines all of your Internet connections into one massive broadcast. You can connect multiple modems with different wireless networks to your load-balancing router in order to process all of the modems’ connections.
How do I connect two devices to the same network?
Connecting devices using Wi-Fi Direct
- Open Settings on you device and Select Wi-Fi. …
- Tap Wi-Fi Direct. …
- Locate and select the device you would like to connect to. …
- The other device will receive an Invitation to connect, Tap Accept for the connection to be made.
How do I combine two wireless networks?
How To Combine Two Wi-Fi Internet Connections
- Step One: Connect to Your Primary Wi-Fi Network. Just connect your Mac or PC to Wi-Fi like you normally would using your computer’s internal Wi-Fi card.
- Step Two: Connect to Your Secondary Wi-Fi Network. …
- Step Three: Combine Two Wi-Fi Networks with Speedify.
Can you use two Ring doorbells one transformer?
If you have more than one, it is recommended that each Pro has its own transformer. Running more than one off of the same transformer isn’t recommended as far as I understand. 5 of 5 found this helpful.