Wifi Calling has been enabled.
Does the Samsung A21s have Wi-Fi Calling?
Wi-Fi Calling lets you make and receive phone calls over a Wi-Fi connection. Follow these steps to learn how to enable Wi-Fi Calling on your Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Where is Wi-Fi Calling Samsung A21?
From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Phone icon. Tap the Keypad tab, then tap Menu > Settings. Tap the Wi-Fi calling switch on / off.
Do all Samsung phones have Wi-Fi Calling?
Samsung Galaxy A10s, Galaxy J6, Galaxy M30s, Samsung Galaxy S10 series, and Galaxy Note 10 series will support VO Wi-Fi. Almost all the smartphones that Samsung released so far in the last 2-3 years will support Voice Over Wi-Fi calling on the Jio network.
Which Samsung phones support Wi-Fi Calling?
Setting up WiFi Calling on your Samsung phone
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 edge, A3 (2017), A5 (2017):
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Plus, S6 edge, S6 edge Plus, A3 (2016), A5 (2016):
- Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Neo:
How do I get Wi-Fi Calling on my Samsung a21s?
Samsung Galaxy A21 – Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone icon. (lower-left). If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Phone.
- Navigate: Menu icon. (upper-right) > Settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Calling switch to turn on or off . If activating Wi-Fi Calling for the first time:
How do I set up Wi-Fi Calling on my Samsung a21s?
Navigate to and open the Phone app. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings. Tap Wi-Fi Calling, and then tap the switch to turn the feature on.
What is the downside to Wi-Fi calling?
Disadvantages of WiFi Calling
It is mainly due to the overload of the network. … Additional charges may apply – in case your WiFi connection is lost for some reason, the call may switch to your data and cause you to pay extra, in case your data plan is up, or you don’t have one.
How do I know if Wi-Fi calling is working?
Go to Settings > Connections > More connection settings and you should see a Wi-Fi calling option.
How do I make FREE Wi-Fi calls on my Android?
How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on an Android Phone
- Pull down the notification shade and long-press the Wi-Fi icon to enter Wi-Fi settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Wi-Fi Preferences”.
- Tap “Advanced”.
- Select Wi-Fi Calling and flip the switch to “On”.
What is the point of WiFi calling?
The benefits of WiFi calling
WiFi calling is beneficial for numerous reasons. Most notably, it allows you to communications from the most remote locations, as long as there’s an internet connection available. That means you can make voice calls and send messages whether you’re indoors, outdoors, or even underground.
How do I setup WiFi calling on my Samsung?
Android 7.0 Nougat
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- If necessary, slide the Wi-Fi Switch right to the ON position.
- Tap More connection settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Slide the Wi-Fi Switch right to the ON position.
Should I leave WiFi calling on all the time?
Wi-Fi calling works well most of the time. It is up to you. Using it will free some of the cellular bandwidth. If you have full LTE bars at your home it might just be better/easier to use cellular for calls.