Yes, Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt support VOLTE and I always use my JIO SIM with it.
Does Samsung J7 NXT support VoLTE?
The dual-SIM, dual-standby Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt supports 4G LTE networks that work with every Indian 4G bands. You also get VoLTE support allowing you to make HD voice and video calls.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Samsung NXT?
Turn on / off VoLTE
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Voice over LTE preferred to move the slider to ON or OFF.
Where is VoLTE in Samsung J7?
Turn on / off VoLTE
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Slide the VoLTE calls switch right to the ON or OFF position.
Does Samsung NXT support dual VoLTE?
Does Samsung Galaxy On Nxt supports VoLTE in both the sim slots ? Yes, there is VoLTE support in both the SIM in Galaxy On Nxt. This feature makes it different from other smartphones of this range.
Why my VoLTE is not showing?
Just insert your VoLTE support SIM card in the desired sim slot by default, the VoLTE will be active. In case, it’s not working then, don’t get panic. You can fix it by changing the network preferences by the “Network” option via “Settings.” … To enable “VoLTE Calls” option make it turn on.
Which Samsung phones support VoLTE?
Soon, Smart customers can also make VoLTE calls using Samsung smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, Galaxy S9 and S9+, Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+, and Note 8 and 9. This technology is also available in mid-range Samsung handsets, such as the Samsung Galaxy A series.
Why * * 4636 * * is not working?
Go to the Play store. Then find an application called “TrueCaller“ and then install this application on your phone. Now open the application and then find the “Dialer Pad” from the app and then place the codes from this dialer pad “*#*#4636#*#*” and that’s set.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Samsung?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon. Tap Settings > Connections. Tap Mobile networks. Slide the VoLTE calls switch to the ON or OFF position.
Do I need VoLTE on my phone?
When available on your carrier’s network, VoLTE results in improved call quality and reliability. Soon, however, it will be a necessity and not an option, as the national carriers get rid of their non-LTE networks.
How do I activate 4G on my Samsung J7?
Switch between 3G/4G – Samsung Galaxy J7
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Network mode.
- Select WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) to enable 3G and LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) to enable 4G.
How can I solve my Samsung Galaxy J7 problem?
J7 No Network Connection Error
- Turn off the phone then remove the SIM card. Press and hold the power button for at least a minute then reinsert the SIM card. …
- Try starting the phone in Safe Mode. Does the problem occur in this mode? …
- Backup your phone data. …
- Try using a different SIM card in your phone.