How much does it cost to reactivate BSNL SIM?
Prepaid Mobile connections can be reactivated within grace period of 15 days from the date of deactivation, by making payment of Rs. 20. If your BSNL Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
How can I activate my BSNL SIM?
Steps to Activate Your BSNL SIM
- Turn off your cell phone if it is not already powered off.
- Install the BSNL SIM card in your phone. …
- Power on the phone by pressing the “Power/End” button.
- Now, wait for the network.
- Dial “1507” or ‘123’ on the phone to confirm your card, select a language, and verify.
What is the SIM activation recharge for BSNL?
BSNL, the state-owned telecommunications company, raised the minimum recharge for incoming calls. As per the latest information, minimum recharge for BSNL to activate incoming calls is Rs 74. Earlier too the ₹74 plan was considered to be the minimum recharge for BSNL to keep SIM active for incoming calls.
How can I activate BSNL temporarily blocked SIM?
How can I activate BSNL temporarily SIM?
- Try to request re-activation via BSNL customer care.
- Visit nearest BSNL store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How can I check my BSNL SIM is active or not?
If you are an android phone user, dial the USSD codes *123# or *124*1# from your BSNL prepaid account number. You can also download the My BSNL App the keep track of your active services balance and a host of other information you might want to know.
What should I do if my BSNL sim is not working?
All you need to do is visit the BSNL complaint portal and fill the form, write the problem you are facing and submit. BSNL will soon get back to you with a solution for your problem. These are ways that BSNL users can implement to improve or get back their network connection.
How long does it take to activate BSNL 4G SIM?
BSNL 4G SIM can be activated from your home itself. It can be done within 1 hour too.
What is lifetime validity in BSNL?
The Rs 36 BSNL plan delivers 50 MB internet data and comes with a long validity period of 6 months. Customers will be charged on a per-second basis for all the outgoing calls.
BSNL Lifetime Validity Recharge 36 Plan Details –
|BSNL Rs 37 Plan||Details|
|Call charge||Per-minute basis|
How can I extend my BSNL validity?
Send the SMS “Ext Validity “to the number 51505 and has BSNL will respond with an SMS asking to get confirm the request. Based upon confirming it, the validity extension becomes 36 rupees will reeducate from the account balance. Now you can check out the valid period which gets extended to the next level.
How can I unblock my BSNL number?
Dial BSNL customer care, they will ask your 19 digit SIM number available on the backside of BSNL SIM card, inform that and get your BSNL PUK number. Approach BSNL Customer Service Centre (CSC) or Franchisee and ask them to check your SIM PUK code by apprising the 19 digit SIM card number.
How can I unblock my BSNL SIM?
UNLOCKING BSNL PUK THROUGH SMS
Step 1: Take another mobile of same service provider. Step 3: send this massage to 123 or 53733. Step 4: then you will get a reply message with unique PUK code. Step 5: enter this PUK code in the locked SIM and unlock the mobile.
What to do if your account is temporarily blocked on Instagram?
How to recover from Instagram temporarily ban?
- Report to Instagram. If you have been mistakenly doing something that caused a temporary ban on your Instagram account, you can report your case to the administration clicking the “Tell Us” or “Report” option.
- Stop for 2 days and resume on the 3rd.