|Body||Dimensions||158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||169 g (5.96 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
Can you have 2 SIM cards for the same number?
Both SIM cards need to have unique numbers so it is NOT possible to have dual sim cards with the same number. This is because your number is linked to one unique SIM card and cannot be divided at the moment. … This means you won’t miss any incoming calls or texts on one phone number while the other number is in use.
Is Samsung A20 worth buying?
The Galaxy A20 fails to outshine a more polished budget phone like the Moto G7 Power, but it’s a viable competitor. If you’re looking to save on your next smartphone purchase and don’t mind performance lags, the battery life and camera on the A20 make this Samsung a decent budget buy.
Which is better M20 or A20?
The Galaxy A20 shares similar design traits with the Galaxy M20. … The Galaxy M20 also gets a chipset advantage over the Galaxy A20. While the the Galaxy A20 gets a 1.6GHz Exynos 7884 processor, the Galaxy M20 is powered by a faster and more capable 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 SoC based on a 14nm process.
How do I activate my SIM card Samsung A20?
- Power off the phone.
- Set the phone face-up with the charging port facing you.
- Locate the SIM card slot on the left side of the phone.
- Insert the SIM tray removal tool into the small hole on the SIM card tray.
- Push the SIM tray removal tool into the hole until the SIM card tray pops out.
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy A20 without password?
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data.
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button. …
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
Can I add memory to my Samsung A20?
The Galaxy A20 supports microSD memory cards which can be purchased from any Verizon store or online. With the gold contacts facing down, insert the SD / memory card into the tray then press in on the card to lock it into place. …
How do I use SD Card in Samsung A20?
Insert / remove SD card
- At the top of the phone, insert the SIM removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out.
- Place the SD card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.
Which is better SD SDHC or SDXC?
Both SDHC and SDXC have their advantages. If you seek high performance and large capacity, SDXC is the better choice. This card can not only help you save more pictures but also better handle the transfer rate of high definition recording.