Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device. On your Honda multimedia screen, press the Home button at the top left. Press “Phone”, then press “Yes” to confirm. … Your mobile device and Honda multimedia system are now connected via Bluetooth and HandsFreeLink®.
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my Honda Civic?
Select the “Bluetooth” icon in the bottom right corner. Now, open the music application on your iPhone or Android device. Make sure that your phone is set to play through your vehicle’s HondaLink system. Next, select a playlist or a song on your phone.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Honda Civic?
How to Set up Bluetooth in Your Honda
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- On your Honda multimedia screen, press the Home button at the top left.
- Press “Phone”, then press “Yes” to confirm. …
- On your mobile device, select HandsFreeLink® fron the Bluetooth menu.
Why is my Bluetooth not working in my Honda Civic?
Some of the most common reasons why your Honda’s Bluetooth is not working include interference, a low battery and device incompatibility.
How do you play music hands-free?
If your car only makes hands-free calls but can’t play music via Bluetooth, follow these instructions:
- Pair your phone with your car. Pair the phone so that you can make hands-free calls. …
- Make a test call. …
- Download and install sound routing app. …
- Play music from your phone via Bluetooth.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my Honda?
Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device. On your Honda multimedia screen, press the Home button at the top left. Press “Phone”, then press “Yes” to confirm. You will then be prompted to add a new device, tap “Yes”.
What year Honda Civic has Bluetooth?
Honda began offering Bluetooth as a standard feature for the 2012 model year on the Civic sedan and CR-V SUV, and some Honda models from 2008 onwards may also have Bluetooth connectivity included as an option.
How do I connect my Android to my Honda?
How to Set up Android Auto in Your Honda
- Download the Android Auto app from Google Play on your mobile device.
- Connect your Android device to your Honda USB port using a manufacturer-approved USB cable. …
- When prompted about using Android Auto on your Honda Display Audio screen, select “Always Enable”.
How do I connect my phone to my 2007 Honda Civic?
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2007 Honda Civic? Connect your phone to your Honda Civic by following these simple steps: Activate the Bluetooth connection on your phone. Select the “Phone” button on your Civic screen. Press “Yes,” then “Continue.” Choose your phone from the list of active Bluetooth devices.
How do you clear Bluetooth in a Honda Civic?
To delete a paired phone
Rotate to select Phone Setup, then press . Rotate to select Bluetooth Setup, then press . Rotate to select Delete Device, then press .
How do you turn on HandsFreeLink?
HandsFreeLink Pairing Instructions
- power on the phone and ensure bluetooth is on. …
- press and release the talk button on the steering wheel and wait for the beep before you speak. …
- say “phone setup”
- say “pair”
- the system will prompt you with a pin code. …
- On the Phone.