On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How do I connect my Bluetooth keyboard?
To enable Bluetooth, simply go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the slider button to “On”. Then, turn on your Bluetooth keyboard and put it into pairing mode. (It will usually go into pairing mode automatically after you turn it on, though some keyboards may require an extra step—check your manual if you aren’t sure.)
How do you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to a Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Keyboard, Mouse, or Trackpad.
- If you’re setting up a mouse or trackpad, follow the onscreen instructions. …
- If you’re setting up a keyboard, click Set Up Bluetooth Keyboard, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect with your keyboard.
Why is my Bluetooth keyboard not connecting?
If your Bluetooth keyboard will not pair with your computer, even though the keyboard normally connects, the first thing to do is replace the batteries in the keyboard. If your keyboard uses another power source, ensure the power source is providing power to the device.
Why won’t my Bluetooth keyboard connect to my laptop?
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. If the Bluetooth icon doesn’t appear, or if the menu bar status continues to indicate that Bluetooth is off, restart your computer and then try to turn Bluetooth on again.
How do I connect a wireless keyboard without USB receiver?
How to Connect HP Wireless Keyboard Without Receiver?
- Turn on Wi-Fi on the computer and keyboard.
- Go to the start menu and search “Add a Bluetooth device”
- Click on the add option.
- It will show device name after searching for available devices.
- Pair your keyboard with the computer with the pair option.
Why is my wireless keyboard not working?
Failing to reconnect wireless devices after changing the batteries is the most common cause of wireless keyboard and mouse failures. If nothing is working still, restart your computer. If your computer does not have a reset button, then you can shut down your computer by pressing the power button.
How do I connect my HP wireless keyboard?
How to Connect an HP Cordless Keyboard
- Turn the HP wireless keyboard over and pull the wireless receiver from its storage slot on the keyboard.
- Insert the receiver into your computer’s USB port.
- Insert the HP wireless keyboard installation disc into your computer.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Keyboard?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Input Sources. Select “Show Input menu in menu bar.” Open the Input menu, then make sure the correct keyboard layout is selected.
How do you connect a Mac Keyboard?
Connect an Apple Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad with your Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Open Bluetooth preferences for me.
- Select the keyboard, mouse, or trackpad in the Devices list, then click Connect.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my wireless Keyboard?
How to connect a wireless keyboard to your Mac
- Turn on the wireless keyboard.
- Click the Apple logo at the top left corner of the screen and hit “System Preferences.”
- Click on the Bluetooth. …
- Put the keyboard into active pairing mode. …
- When the device’s name pops up on the screen in the Bluetooth window, click on it.