On your iOS device, go to Settings then Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can’t turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your iOS device. Unpair the Bluetooth accessory and put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair it again.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my iPad pro?
How to troubleshoot iPad Pro 2018 that won’t pair to a Bluetooth device
- First solution: Reboot your iPad and Bluetooth device.
- Second solution: Turn Bluetooth OFF and then ON again.
- Third solution: Toggle Airplane ON and then OFF again.
- Fourth solution: Forget Bluetooth device on your iPad then retry pairing.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I fix unavailable Bluetooth on my iPad?
If Bluetooth is unavailable on your device, skip to the final section to learn how to reset your network settings.
- Turn Your iPhone Bluetooth Off & On Again. …
- Disconnect the Bluetooth Device from Your iPhone. …
- Unpair & Re-pair the Bluetooth Device to Your iPhone. …
- Hard Restart If iPhone Bluetooth Is Still Not Connecting.
Why won’t my iPhone pair with my iPad pro?
Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
Why is iPad Bluetooth not working?
You can clear the Bluetooth cache on your smartphone or tablet to fix issues with your Bluetooth connection. On an iPhone or iPad, clear the Bluetooth cache by unpairing all your Bluetooth devices and then restarting the device.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth device?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Why does the Bluetooth in my car not work?
If your Bluetooth is dropping calls or you’re having trouble connecting your smartphone then it might be time to reset it. off the vehicle and restart your smartphone. Once both are started again, enable Bluetooth on both and try connecting again.
Why would Bluetooth pairing be rejected?
Sometimes apps will interfere with Bluetooth operation and clearing the cache can solve the problem. For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.