How do I turn off sim lock on Samsung?
How to set up SIM Card Lock on Samsung Mobile Device?
- 1 Tap Settings.
- 2 Tap Lock screen and security.
- 3 Tap Other security settings.
- 4 Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- 5 Tap Lock SIM card and you will be prompt to enter the PIN number. …
- 6 To disable SIM card lock, tap Lock SIM card again and enter the PIN number.
How do I find my sim PIN Android?
Use your phone’s settings
Open the settings on your phone and look for the entry marked Security & privacy. Choose the entry marked SIM card lock and tap on it. In the next screen enter slide the toggle to enable locking your SIM card. Enter your SIM card PIN code in the window that opens and save your settings.
How do I unlock my sim PIN?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. …
- Power your phone on. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
- Verify your new PIN code by re-entering it when prompted.
Can you unlock a permanently locked SIM card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
How do I disable the screen lock on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
Can you unlock a network locked phone?
When a handset is locked it means it will only work with the provider from whom you bought it. If your phone is locked it won’t automatically become unlocked when your contract expires with your provider. You’ll have to specifically ask your carrier to unlock it.
What do you do if you forget your SIM PIN?
If you forgot or don’t know your SIM PIN
Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card. If you aren’t sure which carrier to call, remove the SIM card and check the card for the carrier’s name or logo. Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code.
What is the PIN code for Samsung?
The generic PIN for Samsung TVs is 0000 – or four zeros.