Syncing iTunes via your devices’ Bluetooth capabilities is not possible. The traditional means of connecting your device to the computer is through a USB cable.
Can I sync my iPhone with iTunes using Bluetooth?
Using Bluetooth, you can connect your iPhone to your Mac to sync iTunes wirelessly on both devices. Or you can do this to connect to a Personal Hotspot, which lets you share the cellular data connection of your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) when you don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network.
How do I sync my iPhone with iTunes wirelessly?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I sync my iPhone to my computer using Bluetooth?
On your PC, go to Bluetooth Settings (either from the lower right corner of the taskbar – systray – or by searching for “bluetooth”). Slide the Bluetooth toggle on – this will make your computer visible to other devices. Click on the “Add Bluetooth of other device” and let your PC detect the iPhone.
Why can’t I sync my iPhone to iTunes?
Sometimes your iPhone may be causing the problem in the synchronization process. To resolve it you can restart your iPhone. You must disconnect your gadget from the computer then hit the power off button and switch it on again to overcome the iTunes sync obstacles.
Can you sync iPhone with Bluetooth?
To connect devices to your iPhone via Bluetooth, On your iPhone, go to Settings→Bluetooth and tap the Bluetooth button on. The Bluetooth screen opens. Tapping On makes your iPhone discoverable, which means other devices with Bluetooth turned on can see your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without syncing?
To transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without syncing, you just need to enable the “Manually manage music and videos” option and then drag and drop songs you like to the iOS device.
How do I connect my iPhone to my computer wirelessly without iTunes?
Using AirMore to connect iPhone to computer wirelessly
- Download and Install. Search “AirMore” in App Store and install it into your iPhone. You may also click the button below to go to the downloading site.
- Visit AirMore Web. AirMore is a web-based app. …
- Connect iPhone to PC. Open this app on your iPhone.
How can I connect my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Without iTunes or third-party software, you can connect your iPhone to a Windows PC via a USB cable directly, which is the easiest way to get things done.
To connect iPhone to PC via a USB cable:
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with PC.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
How do I sync my iPhone to my computer?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my computer using USB?
How mirror your iPhone over USB?
- Plug in the USB cable into your iPhone and Windows PC.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot.
- Enable Personal Hotspot.
- Start LonelyScreen on your Windows PC.
- Mirror your iPhone via AirPlay to your PC.
- Now your iPhone should be shown on LonelyScreen.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my computer?
From your iPhone, open the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. If you don’t see such a button, you may need to add it from the iPhone’s Settings. Once you tap the Screen Mirroring button, select your LonelyScreen laptop from the list, and your iPhone screen will appear on your PC right away.