How do I get my Bluetooth icon back on Windows 10?
Please try this steps to see if it works:
- Click Start.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click Devices. …
- At the right of this window, click More Bluetooth Options. …
- Under the Options tab, place a check in the box next to Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
- Click OK and restart Windows.
How do I unhide a Bluetooth device on my laptop?
Press Windows and X keys together. Click on Device Manager. In Device Manager, Click on view tab and select “show hidden devices”. Right click on the hidden device, click on enable.
Why has my Bluetooth disappeared?
Bluetooth goes missing in your system’s Settings mainly because of issues in the integration of the Bluetooth software/frameworks or due to an issue with the hardware itself. There can also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from the Settings because of bad drivers, conflicting applications etc.
Why can’t I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
If you don’t see Bluetooth, select Expand to reveal Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories. Check in Settings. Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .
How do you add hidden icons to Bluetooth?
Open Settings. Go to Devices – Bluetooth & other devices. Click on the link More Bluetooth options. In the Bluetooth Settings dialog, enable or disable the option Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
Why isn’t Bluetooth in my Action Center?
Often, Bluetooth missing from the Action Center happens due to old or problematic Bluetooth drivers. So you need to update them or uninstall them (as shown next). To update Bluetooth drivers, open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start Menu icon. Inside Device Manager, click on Bluetooth to expand it.
How do I make my Bluetooth hidden?
Tap Settings. Tap Bluetooth. Tap the indicator next to “Bluetooth” to turn the function on or off. Tap the indicator next to “Open detection” to turn Bluetooth visibility on or off.
How do I fix Bluetooth device is not available?
Table of Contents:
- Turn Bluetooth On.
- Re-enable Bluetooth Device.
- Update Bluetooth Driver.
- Run Windows Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
- Install Bluetooth Drivers In Compatibility Mode.
- Check The Bluetooth Support Service.
- Unplug Your Computer.
How do I fix Bluetooth not available on Windows 10?
How to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. …
- Turn Bluetooth on and off again. …
- Move the Bluetooth device closer to the Windows 10 computer. …
- Confirm that the device supports Bluetooth. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth device. …
- Restart the Windows 10 computer. …
- Check for a Windows 10 update.