How do I delete a Bluetooth device from my macbook air?
How to Remove a Bluetooth Device from a Mac
- Go to the Apple menu and choose ‘System Preferences’
- Choose “Bluetooth” preference panel.
- Locate and click on the Bluetooth Device you want to disconnect and remove from the Mac.
- Click the (X) button to remove the Bluetooth Device.
Why can’t I remove Bluetooth device Mac?
Cant’ Remove the Bluetooth device on Mac, Fix
- Using Finder on your Macbook, Type in /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist.
- Grab the file and move it to trash.
- Reboot your Mac.
- This will remove all your Bluetooth devices and you can re-pair the devices that you are going to use with your Mac.
How do I completely delete a Bluetooth device?
Open Settings > Bluetooth. Click on the “i” near the device that you want to remove/forget.
- Open Start menu and select Settings.
- Open Devices option.
- Select the device you want to remove and click Remove Device and confirm your action.
How do I remove a device from my Macbook?
Here is how:
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- From the left menu, you will see all of your Apple ID devices.
- Click the device you want to remove.
- And then click the Remove from Account link.
How do I clear my Bluetooth cache on a Mac?
How to Reset Your Mac’s Bluetooth Module
- Holding the Shift + Option (Alt) keys on your Mac’s keyboard, click the Bluetooth symbol in the top-right corner of the macOS menu bar. …
- Locate the revealed Debug submenu and hover your mouse cursor over it.
- Click Reset the Bluetooth module.
- Now, restart your Mac.
How do I force eject a Bluetooth device from my Macbook Pro?
To remove devices from your Mac’s Bluetooth menu
- Hold down the option key on your Mac’s keyboard.
- Click on the Bluetooth menu. Notice that the Bluetooth menu looks different. …
- Select the device you wish to remove from the Bluetooth menu. …
- The Mac will ask you if you’re sure you want to remove the device.
What happens if you forget device on Bluetooth?
Like iPhone, Android devices do not have an “Unforget” button that you can use. Once you forget a device, the phone will not show it in the list of devices on Bluetooth. To Unforget the device, you need to reset the network settings.
How do I remove AirPods from my Macbook?
STEP 1: Hold down the [Alt] key and then click on the Bluetooth icon on your Mac menu bar. STEP 2: Click on your AirPods in the Bluetooth Devices section. STEP 3: Click on the Remove option. STEP 4: When you get the prompt asking you if you are sure you want to remove your AirPod, click on the Remove button to confirm.
Why won’t my Mac Bluetooth connect?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Check to see if your headset is in the list of devices. If your headset isn’t in the list, try connecting with it again. … Make sure your headset is charged or has fresh batteries.
Can’t remove a Bluetooth device?
2. Uninstall Bluetooth devices
- Go to Start and type Device Manager.
- Select the View tab and click on Show hidden devices.
- Uninstall the Bluetooth devices (right-click on them and then select Uninstall)
- Restart your PC.
How do I clear my Bluetooth history?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.